'Molecular Origins' for NI Massive Black Friday 30% Off Sale + 16 Free Demo Presets

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello KVR,

You can download a free pack of 16 presets for NI Massive – a taster from my new sound library 'Molecular Origins', released under my sound design project Tenzu Wave. The full library is priced at $29.95USD and contains 267 presets perfect for ambient, soundscape, cinematic/soundtrack music as well as industrial, glitch and many other EDM styles. The presets contain all of the elements you need to build complete tracks from scratch, ranging from drums and percussion to pads and textures.

The sound library was heavily inspired by artists such as Amon Tobin, Boards of Canada, Nine Inch Nails, Eskmo, Tipper and Trifonic whose music features unusual, intricate and detailed sound design. There are many patches that have an organic, natural, acoustic sound to them, with a responsiveness to note velocity. They include physical modelling-style plucked, bowed, wind and percussive instruments that sound real and alive.

Listen to the audio demo below. The free taster pack contains all of the presets used to create the section of the demo which you can hear from 7:32-8:22.

The demo tracks were made entirely from sounds included in Molecular Origins preset library (including all of the drum, percussion and foley-type sounds). Apart from a limiter and some slight EQ on the master track, no other effects processing was used.

DEMO:
https://soundcloud.com/tenzu-wave/molec ... esets-demo
Last edited by noisecrux on Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Noisecrux - Free Electronic Music Production Resources
Tenzu Wave - Sound Design, Stock Music & Sound Effects

Very impressive work! Congratulations, and thanks for the free demo pack :tu:

Your site/server appears to be down, the links aren't working here...i get an "Error establishing a database connection". :?

It's working now 8)
Check out the other free stuff on the site, guys, this guy's good. IMHO. :D

Thanks mate. I appreciate the feedback and hope you enjoy the presets
xalama qo wrote:It's working now 8)
Check out the other free stuff on the site, guys, this guy's good. IMHO. :D

Black Friday special - 30% off Molecular Origins presets for NI Massive (sale price $20.97USD) is active now. Go to the buy page and click the "Enter discount code" link and put in the code "BLFRI2014" to apply the discount.

A new Soundcloud demo has been uploaded featuring all 21 of the individual soundscape/atmosphere presets from Molecular Origins played one after the other. No external processing - just NI Massive raw.

https://soundcloud.com/tenzu-wave/molec ... oundscapes

30% off Molecular Origins NI Massive preset library all this weekend - ends Cyber Monday night. Go to the buy page and click the "Enter discount code" link and put in the code "BLFRI2014" to apply the discount.

I have added another demo below, this time featuring 16 more presets from the full library including some electric and acoustic guitar emulations, brassy leads, and a couple of organ sounds.

https://soundcloud.com/tenzu-wave/molec ... s-and-more

Return to “Soundware”