Why doesn't Sound on Sound mag. have an FL Studio section?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I noticed that on the bottom of the cover they say they have sections on (from memory) Studio One, Live, Logic, and about four or five other DAWs, but no mention of FL Studio - and I'm sure several of the DAWs they do have a section for, have far fewer users than FL Studio. And Gol mentioned a while back that in the New Year 'Favourite DAW' vote, on the SOS website, they didn't even give users the option to vote for FL Studio, but included virtually every other DAW! I don't get it.

...cause SOS is "pro" :lol: :roll:
Eternitysound VST Banks

they have a forum, why don't you ask over there?

Would be a shit mag if they had monthly sections for every DAW
Amazon: why not use an alternative

GeorgeZ wrote:...cause SOS is "pro" :lol: :roll:
Lol!!!! I haven't heard any good FL Studio bastardization statements in a while. I wonder if people still do that seriously these days. That's so 2011 - 2012ish. :lol:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Why does it matter? Last time I checked, there was no shortage of FLS information on the web.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

cryophonik wrote:Why does it matter? Last time I checked, there was no shortage of FLS information on the web.
I think it's a legit question.
[Insert Signature Here]

They did a thing years ago asking if people would like reaper added. It's been years since I've followed the mag, not sure if they added anything after reaper. Maybe FL would be next? I don't understand why that would bother anyone :shrug:

I don't understand why that would bother anyone. :shrug:
Neither do I. :shrug:

SOS writer = machead.
He has never used Windows and doesn't give a shit about what is happening on it.

Doesn't bother me. Since FL is undeniably popular, SoS hurt their own revenue by skipping the product.

Its hardley ever mentioned in CM either, which is where its prob better suited.

Kriminal wrote:Its hardley ever mentioned in CM either, which is where its prob better suited.
I remember a time when it use t be in every issue. What's the new golden boy?
Eternitysound VST Banks

Well, im going back a few years. I havent seen a copy for a long time. I dont remember seeing it much tho. I think Orion was in there twice about 10 years ago :hihi:

I used to go to barnes and nobel a couple of nights a week to read all these mags. It's been years, I got tired of the russians (or whatever former USSR ) taking over, and yelling and screaming about nothing. To distracting.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”