Got Komplete Kontrol (Kore lite) today for free....

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My latest versions are still Massive 1.4.0, Absynth 5.2.1 and FM8 1.3.0. But supposedly there are newer version of those to work better with Komplete Kontrol. Anyone see those in their service centre? In my online download manager they are also my current versions.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:My latest versions are still Massive 1.4.0, Absynth 5.2.1 and FM8 1.3.0. But supposedly there are newer version of those to work better with Komplete Kontrol. Anyone see those in their service centre? In my online download manager they are also my current versions.
They're the versions I have at present, although I've just run the Service Center and there's a load of Kontrol support updates for the Reaktor synths like Razor and Monark. Studio Drummer also has an update too.

dogzilla wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote:My latest versions are still Massive 1.4.0, Absynth 5.2.1 and FM8 1.3.0. But supposedly there are newer version of those to work better with Komplete Kontrol. Anyone see those in their service centre? In my online download manager they are also my current versions.
They're the versions I have at present, although I've just run the Service Center and there's a load of Kontrol support updates for the Reaktor synths like Razor and Monark. Studio Drummer also has an update too.
Yeah I've gotten those updates too but look at the version of Massive, Absynth and FM8 that are supposedly required:
http://www.native-instruments.com/en/su ... tegration/

I don't see those updates anywhere.

I just did a support request on NI, but maybe someone here will know and answer before NI gets back to me....

I have Komplete 9 Ultimate and I am on Win 7 64bit.

In Komplete Kontrol, Under "Library>All Instruments", I see all my NI librairies listed except that the preview images are not displaying for most of the librairies. For example, Absynth shows a grey photo with "NI" written on it instead of the Absynth preview image. For my "Drummer titles" I get nice photos of drums instead of the grey box.

Other than that, everything else is working. I can load the presets for the livrairies that don't display the preview image.

I have uninstalled Komplete Kontrol, reinstalled, rescanned (in Komplete Kontrol). No fix.

I see that the preview images are here:

C>Program Files> Common Files> Native Instruments> Komplete Kontrol> PAResources> image

I have all the latest versions of all my K9U products installed.
Play it by ear

i really have a problem i can't solve. I purchased ultimate 10 , complete keys and control. after installing all i installed the kontact crack so i can use my 3rd party unregistered libraries. All work fine in stand alone, logic etc .

Problem is that when i use Komplete Kontrol in standalone or in plug in , obviously the libraries activated work fine but the third party ones don't . for me to see these libraries i see it in edit mode using Kontact in Komplete . even if i had to simply add files they still come upon demo mode and need to be activated.
what am i doing wrong please? Much appreciated.

BTW i'm on MAC 10.8 using LOGIC 9

jaggedhouse wrote:after installing all i installed the kontact crack so i can use my 3rd party unregistered libraries. All work fine in stand alone, logic etc .

Problem is that when i use Komplete Kontrol in standalone or in plug in , obviously the libraries activated work fine but the third party ones don't . [snip] what am i doing wrong please? Much appreciated.
Are you really that daft? :roll:
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

maybe i am ;-) pls enlighten me.
The only problem is when using komplete Kontrol. The rest works fine. I asked because someone managed to get the unregistered libraries to work in Kontrol in this forum.

jaggedhouse wrote:maybe i am ;-) pls enlighten me.
How about this:

Stop using cracked software and sounds.

Simple, no?

People like me work bloody hard making this stuff real, taking it for free is pathetic.
... space is the place ...

i totally agree. which is why i have 40k worth of original software. maybe you didn't read my post. i said i purchased all legit etc but i also have about 12 unregistered libraries out of the 150+ i own . If i could buy them i would but for reasons beyond my control i can't. i mentioned this ONLY because someone above said that he managed and i simply asked how ;-)

This isn't the forum for ANY help on ANY cracked software.

End of story.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

i respect that .

Still on the same versions. I can't believe they still haven't updated their main synths to work properly with Complete Kontrol...

jaggedhouse wrote:i respect that .
Then why come onto a forum that is frequented by the developers and ask for help in illegally using their products? :/

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you are now banned.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

jaggedhouse wrote:I asked because someone managed to get the unregistered libraries to work in Kontrol in this forum.
I think he is referring to my post about unlicensed instruments. Aka free nki's like the awesome Bigcat stuff.
He sent me a PM asking for help about getting his cracked Kontakt/libraries into Komplete Kontrol. Another hit on the report button :clown:

Return to “Instruments”