Selecting and moving entire project and automation

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello! :)

Anyone know how to 'insert silence' (on all tracks moving ALL automation with it) at the beginning of a track? Even though all automation including device 'on or off' is correct, and it sounds fine in DAW.. upon export, i get a tiny click on first kick (its supposed to be filtered in during intro) when I export! Tried moving whole project by selecting all, but this doesn't select all automation on all channels (like ones i've sent audio to with fx chains on) causing even more problems.. !

Any help would be appreciated :)

mark a time range with the time selection tool on the arrangement timeline then right click on it + select the insert silence menu item in the context menu
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

oo, thanks.. just tried it and looks like it worked.. exporting now, so will let you know.. Thanks! Deadline fast approaching! :D

- On a side note, would be good if you could click at a location and just choose 'insert silence' from menu and have it ask how long, and maybe whether u want on the selected channels or all channels. Seems a bit cumbersome to have to select across say 50 or more channels downward to do this! :)

Return to “Bitwig”