64bit OS X , When?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fill in the form at the site please, we'll send you the info.

http://www.lennardigital.com/support/co ... p?type=def

Second half of 2014 is almost over! :wheee: :hihi:

Hire more people...
< nobody cares what you use >

I'm thinking about taking bets on who will get there first, Sylenth or Vanguard...

Anyway, only eight weeks to go, at most!

I'll give it first half 2015... then it'll be ditched for Sylenth2, that will be then announced for late 2017 and eventually vaporize in the meantime.

*muahaha* :evil: :evil: :evil:
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

It's becoming embarassing, really. Four years or so for 64 bit AU, and they just have one single product. Let's hope they won't come out (... if they ever will) with something like "at last it works as a 64 bit plugin on OSX Mountain Lion. For Mavericks or Yosemite we'll let you know, stay tuned"... :)

stiltskin wrote:I'm thinking about taking bets on who will get there first, Sylenth or Vanguard...
... U-he Hive :roll:

If one of the most popular virtual synths, probably ever, can't get a Mac 64bit build made in reasonable time, there has to be a serious management or organizational problem.

Shame.

quantize wrote:If one of the most popular virtual synths, probably ever, can't get a Mac 64bit build made in reasonable time, there has to be a serious management or organizational problem.

Shame.
You never know what happens in life. Marriage, 1 kid, 2 kids, 3 kids... maybe you get seriously sick then... And before that you didn't earn enough money to just live on your software (e.g. because of pirating)... this way it can take a while, if ever. Life is a bitch, don't make her angry ;)

Marriage, kids? Sorry when did that become exceptional circumstances?

If it's illness, then you explain openly to users. Especially your paid ones like me.

quantize wrote:Marriage, kids? Sorry when did that become exceptional circumstances?

If it's illness, then you explain openly to users. Especially your paid ones like me.
I didn't say exceptional. But a family may shift your priorities ;) But for sure you'll have less time, unless your partner doesn't care he/she is doing all the work, while you're programming new codes every evening :D

Only six weeks to go at most! Can't wait!!

deft_bonz wrote:You never know what happens in life. Marriage, 1 kid, 2 kids, 3 kids... maybe you get seriously sick then... And before that you didn't earn enough money to just live on your software (e.g. because of pirating)... this way it can take a while, if ever. Life is a bitch, don't make her angry ;)
You can't cotrol the things that happen in life, but you can control communication with (potential) customers. It's called politeness in my book. :idea:

True!

Return to “LennarDigital”