User Chords

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Where can I find more information and/or tutorials about creating user defined chords?

Hi, you can simply click on the chord fretboard to customize you own chord.

Jie Chen[Ample Sound] wrote:Hi, you can simply click on the chord fretboard to customize you own chord.
Hi Jie,
I want to use the Stummer in a section of a song to define 16 different chords.

Right now I don't see the ability to define more than 12, or am I wrong?
Okay, I just looked at both Strumming Tutorial videos and I can see where only 12 (one octave) chords are allowed to be stored.

Do you have any solutions to needing more than 12 chords to be stored?
Could I open up another instance of AGM in order to store and play the remaining chords?
Is this feasible?

In detect mode you can switch to any of 540 pre-defined chords. Also, you can automate transpose if you just want to shift current chords. We will expand chord slots in select mode to 24 in the next update.

Jie Chen[Ample Sound] wrote: ..................
We will expand chord slots in select mode to 24 in the next update.
That's good news.

Do you anticipate the next release to be due out before the end of this year?

Yes. We're giving a final push to this release. Stay tuned.

Hi Jie,
I sent you a PM.

I should have explained that I am currently demo'ing the AGM but am also interested in the AGT.
I am assuming that the update from 12 to 24 chords in Select Mode will be across all Acoustic Guitar programs, is that correct?

Yes. The update will be applied to all six guitars.

Jie Chen[Ample Sound] wrote:Yes. We're giving a final push to this release. Stay tuned.
This is great news!! I can't wait for a new Ample Sound! I hope it's soon!

Any plans in the future for saving chord slots as a preset?
Laptop Win11 Home 16" Asus ProArt i7-12700H 64GB RAM RTX 3060
Desktop Win11 Pro Aorus X570s Pro AX AMD 5900x 128GB Ram RTX 3060

JBlongz wrote:Any plans in the future for saving chord slots as a preset?
May I ask what the difference between current method of saving as chord bank and your proposal of saving as preset is?

Jie Chen[Ample Sound] wrote:
JBlongz wrote:Any plans in the future for saving chord slots as a preset?
May I ask what the difference between current method of saving as chord bank and your proposal of saving as preset is?
There is a good chance he simply missed that functionality since it is in a different section.

Thanks for clarifying. We have separated chord and pattern save/load in the next update.

Thank you for the tip Greg. I don't currently use the pattern feature, so I didn't realize I could save with the same button. Maybe its better that way to preserve space instead of two save buttons. However, I trust your judgement Jie.

Cheers
Laptop Win11 Home 16" Asus ProArt i7-12700H 64GB RAM RTX 3060
Desktop Win11 Pro Aorus X570s Pro AX AMD 5900x 128GB Ram RTX 3060

Return to “Ample Sound”