MAutoVolume request

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Vojtech,

Can we have simple LP and HP filters for a detector, please? Just like in MDynamics side-chain window.

Thanks,
Vitaly.

Ok, added to to-do list ;), we'll see ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thanks for implementing it so quickly. One thing though. Low pass filter doesn't work. Instead, moving its controller changes High pass filter's order.

Vitaly.

God damn it... that's what happens, when there's no enough time :D. Thanks for the info!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Hi Vojtech,

1. Does Noise Floor parameter work as it should according to the user manual? The thing is no matter how high the Noise Floor is, MAutoVolume amplifies the signal anyway. The gain never goes back to 0 dB during gaps in a signal.

2. As Q parameter for HP and LP are fixed, can we have them as 0.27 and 0.71 respectively? HP with Q=0.27 is very close to the Equal Loudness curve. And LP with Q=0.71 is just a standard 2 pole low pass.

3. If you add a Hold parameter with Look-Ahead value(i.e. they have the same time), will it help to stop MAutoVolume from emphasizing a signal’s endings?

Thanks,
Vitaly.

Hi Vitaly,

ok so:

1. Hmmm, I just checked and it seems working fine. When the noise floor is high enough, it actually goes below 0dB (kind of to remove the noise). Can you send me the audio signal you are trying to process?

2. Hell, I'll add resonance settings :).

3. No idea, will try when possible.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”