MPowerSynth improvements & feature requests

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MPowerSynth

MeldaProduction wrote:Ups, duplicit names... I'll see how to solve that...
Anyway about the voices - don't worry ;) (email!)
OK cool. The duplicate names thing is not that urgent I think. :-)

I really need a per voice pitch envelope :) :-) It sucks being limited to mono patches for pitch envelopes. Pitch envelopes are an important thing when making sync effect sounds.

Also, it would be nice if one can choose the source for syncing, so that you can sync osc2 to osc1 and osc3 to osc1.

Nope probably I'm afriad :). But I'll think about it when designing the next synth :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Nope to both? (Sync source?)

BTW what note would you recommend analyzing with the harmonics generator, C0 or C3? I wasn't really systematic about this but I have the feeling sometimes bass notes give better results and sometimes not.

Yep both.

You mean signal generator harmonics? It depends... What you mean by "analyzing"? Most things are easier to hear in lower frequencies and visually visible in higher (due to log resolution of analyzers).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I had a crash of Cubase when quickly stepping through presets while playing on the keyboard. Memory consumption was normal as far as I can see. Don't know if it is reproducible.

I am able to reproduce it. If I play on the keyboard while quickly stepping back and forth through the presets, at some point Cubase crashes.

Channel per note operation for expressive controllers like LinnStrument, Eigenharp, Haken Continuum. These controllers can assign each note to a different channel so that the sound can be controlled in three dimensions, e.g., x=pitch, y=timbre, and z=volume or expression, to better simulate wind and bowed instruments.

Well, you can already use MIDI settings to with multiple channels ;).
Vojtech

Hi!
Congratulation on the release, I like it a lot.
I don't know if it has been asked allready, if so sorry for insisting, but could we hope for "scala" file support?
I have no idea what it implies, but I thought I'd throw it in anyway, microtuning is fun, and not supported often enough...

Have a good day and again congrats on the release!

Thank you!
Microtuning is on the todo list, not really highest priority though, seems like extremely experimental thing :).
Vojtech

This song uses micro tuning:
https://m.soundcloud.com/m24p/the-sleeping-pines

It doesn't have to be something that sounds foreign or out of tune or anything. Heck, just intonation actually sounds more in tune than equal temperament...

Ok, I see. And how does it work btw? I mean the files describing the tuning etc. So far I have received requests for microtuning from several of you and it seems like everyone is using a different way, a really huge mess... I remember - MIDI messages, scala files, tun files, some other files... It needs some standard...
Vojtech

Ok, so microtuning will be available in the next update, TUN files. But to be honest, it's one of the most idiotic formats I have seen...:D "Why making things simple, when you can make it complicated..." :D
Vojtech

Yeah, it's unfortunately not well standardized. This is exciting news for me, though, thanks!

Return to “MeldaProduction”