Zebra3 Info

Official support for: u-he.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra

My Dino synth is Korg M3. Do they count ? :hihi:

cowby wrote:My Dino synth is Korg M3. Do they count ? :hihi:
Probably, the dino I used was the Korg Radias. :)
(And it really has pretty much replaced it.)
Give it a try and find out.

The OP was edited last time October 9th, 2012

It would be great if the OP could be updated with important information, like news about expected release date of Zebra 3.

The thread is over 46 pages long, and if such information is stated in reply 12 on page 42, it gets lost.

Numanoid wrote:It would be great if the OP could be updated with important information, like news about expected release date of Zebra 3.
As soon as such information is available to us, we'll make sure it gets known. 8)
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

Howdy, I have a couple of suggestions for improvements for Zebra 3

Oscilloscopes and Spectrum analyzers for all the generators

Vector Mixers

Have the patch browser also be able to download patches, oscillators and MSEGs directly from your website

Do you think the FM Synthesis will have an OP? We don't want surprises, We want to know what we are actually working with in FM Synthesis, I have cropped up with this a few times Urs im still working on the missing sounds patchbank for Z2, but im willing to work on the same sounds to make them compatible with z3 :) Which has all types of synthesis going on ;) as you have probabally heard the presets on your website :)
DJBenniboy - (Soundcloud) http://www.soundcloud.com/benniboyproductions :)

(Youtube) - http://www.youtube.com/DJBenniboyOfficial

(Twitter)
@djbenniboy

check my patches out @ www.u-he.com/PatchLib/zebra.html

pdxindy wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:I bet Z3 won't be out until 2015
At least mid 2015 is my guess
It would make a great Xmas gift!

But seriously - a very simple request for Z3:

5 point EQ

(4 is good, but 5 would more easily allow one to make an M shape, which I often find useful).

Anyone knows how i can get Zebrify to retrigger the MSEG on every note? It works flawlessly with Zebra 2, but with Zebrify it only happens once at the start, and then goes right into loop mode (when that's active). No matter how far the notes are apart, the retrigger won't react. Mode changes (from poly to single or mono) don't help either.

Cheers.

SciFiArtMan wrote:
But seriously - a very simple request for Z3:

5 point EQ

(4 is good, but 5 would more easily allow one to make an M shape, which I often find useful).
+1 seriously :wink:

Howdy.

It's bveen a week since i purchased Zebra and Zebra HZ.

I am having a creative blast like nothing in my life. Seriously.

If i want anything for Zebra 3 then it is - make it on the same level of uh-e uniqueness and top quality like you do with every product. That is all and i am sure it will be like that.

Each and every product is standing on their own. You know it's not like (won't name company starting with letter A) you are producing synths which all sound the sameish with different GUI.

So basically i don't have any technical desire - just make it "u-he unique" - and good luck with that!

Ok, I know, that isn't polite to compare features to other synths, but it is fair to say that I proposed a similar feature some years ago. I just looked at Serum, and there is a very cool feature in it's OscFX - FM from other osc. I supposed a similar feature already, of course, this isn't true FM, but it is quite good workaround for audiorate modulations problem - it would be quite costly to do true FM for usual oscillators in Zebra. But FM as a OscFX would be quite handy.

I think they should stop and play catch up with VST3 on all of their products, and then continue. How many years has it been now? I'm far from inside, so I don't know the story behind the indefinite delay. I would have jumped on giving myself Presswerks for christmas if it supported side-chaining in Cubase without a major hassle. Freeing up CPU when a channel is muted is a big deal to me as well. I'm practically a U-He fanboy, but this has been bugging me lately. Just saying- it would be mighty U-He style classy to stop and tie up all those loose ends.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

I'm sure everyone is waiting as impatiently as me, and I'm sorry if it has been stated and I missed it, but is there any word on 2015 release expectations? :D

rustman wrote:I think they should stop and play catch up with VST3 on all of their products, and then continue. How many years has it been now? I'm far from inside, so I don't know the story behind the indefinite delay. I would have jumped on giving myself Presswerks for christmas if it supported side-chaining in Cubase without a major hassle. Freeing up CPU when a channel is muted is a big deal to me as well. I'm practically a U-He fanboy, but this has been bugging me lately. Just saying- it would be mighty U-He style classy to stop and tie up all those loose ends.
I'm sorry, but if we are to vote on it I have to say that I hope they do not spend another second on VST 3 development. Using Reaper I have already got those features via VST 2 (btw, switch to Reaper from Cubase). I would much prefer them to work on Zebra 3.

Switch to Cubase from Reaper. I have reaper, FL studio, Reason, and Cubase. I prefer Cubase. I bought half of the U-he line before I realized that the VST3 versions of their products were lacking. I continued buying because I'll take them as-is and love them anyway, but I have long expected them to address VST3 and nothing has been forthcoming over the last year or two. Merely a suggestion, not a snarky, angry post. 8)
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

Return to “u-he”