U-He sale? Kinda...

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Chapelle wrote:Get a $25 u-he coupon by participating in a survey:
http://www.u-he.com/cms/157-u-he-customer-survey
As posted in the bargain thread.

For those "on the fence" who just need a little nudge. As far as I know, a rare opportunity!

:)
바보

Done and thanks Urs. Now ... I hope I can use it for Presswerk ...
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

The question about what the next u-he plugin you would buy if you had the money was missing the answer "None, I already bought them all"

So I'm hoping the coupon will work on Hive...

winds350 wrote:The question about what the next u-he plugin you would buy if you had the money was missing the answer "None, I already bought them all"

I too was wondering about that!
바보

I think I'm finally gonna get diva.

Unfortunately, the coupon is only good for about a month, so, I won't be able to use it for Berlin Modular. Other than a few REs, there's not much else on my shopping list from Urs.

winds350 wrote:The question about what the next u-he plugin you would buy if you had the money was missing the answer "None, I already bought them all"

I hope so too. And i also hope Hive will be released in time to use the coupon. (it says, it's only valid for one month after receiving it)

I just chatted with the u-he gang in Berlin. Short version: "There's no plan yet, but we'll work something out for coupon-holders who want Hive."

Howard wrote:I just chatted with the u-he gang in Berlin. Short version: "There's no plan yet, but we'll work something out for coupon-holders who want Hive."
great news.
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

Thanks, great to know. :)
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

I'm tryin this survey, but at 64% when I try to proceed a wondow comes up telling me to pick 5 options. first of all, I already had over 5, and even after ticking a couple more boxes, which weren't a part of my real chocies, the same box returns, so I can't get any farther. Good thing the plug-ins work better than the survey.

Howard wrote:I just chatted with the u-he gang in Berlin. Short version: "There's no plan yet, but we'll work something out for coupon-holders who want Hive."
We must HIVE it ! :hyper:

Thanks, H. !
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

rockmachine wrote:I'm tryin this survey, but at 64% when I try to proceed a wondow comes up telling me to pick 5 options. first of all, I already had over 5, and even after ticking a couple more boxes, which weren't a part of my real chocies, the same box returns, so I can't get any farther. Good thing the plug-ins work better than the survey.
that happened to me too, had to switch to a different browser (firefox to chrome)

rockmachine wrote:I'm tryin this survey, but at 64% when I try to proceed a wondow comes up telling me to pick 5 options. first of all, I already had over 5, and even after ticking a couple more boxes, which weren't a part of my real chocies, the same box returns, so I can't get any farther. Good thing the plug-ins work better than the survey.
You may be reading the instructions wrong. As I understand it, you can only pick up to five...more than five gives an error.

As to using the coupon with Hive: again, they have made it almost irresistible.
바보

Yes, got it bftucker. Went back and did just that so everything's cool now. My mistake.

Return to “u-he”