Final Mix

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I must have missed the announcement.

I went to the T home page and checked downloads a couple of days ago and all I saw was T5 and 3rd party so I thought it wasn't released yet.

Thanks for the link above.

Since it is being marketed outside of the Tracktion home page to a broader market is it correct to assume it will work with other DAWs?

Regards,

theoldguy
It is time to come together in the middle of the road.

As far as I'm aware, there was no fanfare,surprising given the interest in the forum. I just happened to have bookmarked the page when the link was in this thread,before Woody deleted it,
Just checked the page this morning and there it was!
Windows 10 / Intel core i7 2700k @ 3.50GHz / 16GB Ram / Emu 1212m Sound Card / Ati Radeon HD5400 Series G/Card

Kind of funny ... I don't think they've got this VST and Soundpacks marketplace quite going yet . Its cool you got you Master Mix plugin but I'm gonna wait it out till the formal announcement and website is updated .

Hey guys - this is not released yet - just in testing - all will be released with suitable fanfare when its ready

Adding additional barriers is only taking more time/effort away from development so PLEASE do not try accessing Marketplace until we launch - we need to place the page in the real world to test but its not ready for public access yet
Tracktion Software Corporation

No harm intended, I guess you should have made it impossible to carry purchase on through to check out.I didn't see anything on site to suggest it wasn't live. With the limited time offer price it looked good to go!
Windows 10 / Intel core i7 2700k @ 3.50GHz / 16GB Ram / Emu 1212m Sound Card / Ati Radeon HD5400 Series G/Card

No harm done :)

The purchase system was not active until full site launch - we are testing delivery systems from 3rd party vendors - one of the very cool features of Marketplace is that we handle as much of the data/delivery/installation as possible so it makes the process of adding content so much easier
Tracktion Software Corporation

No spectrum analyzer?
No linear phase eq ?
No more flexible multiband compression?

So is this basically a channel strip?
Because Master mix sounds like mastering plugin to me :wink:.

Is compressor´s and eq´s algorithms updated?
And if so, will be native compressor and eq updated in future version of Tracktion?

Thank you. I am probably going to buy this plugin when it will be released for linux :-)

So when is Marketplace going to be launched and where can I find it?

mfkne wrote:So when is Marketplace going to be launched and where can I find it?
Read 5 posts up..

ok, but that´s 12 days ago ;-)

The answer hasn't changed.
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

Unfortunately.

That new version looks great, and i am glad to see FinalMix reborn !
I am also glad to read that it will be available in any host.
Is there anything new, despite a fresh new GUI and bugfixes ?

and will it be released for linux also please? :-)

Return to “Tracktion”