Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ezelkow1 wrote:It seems like they are constantly changing
The wrapping might be new, but the samples are quite often still the same old ;)

I almost bought the same PM stuff twice, because I got a promo offer for something I thought was a new release as the artwork was new, but luckily I checked a bit and found out that I had bought the very same library a couple of years earlier.

Uncle E wrote:
autodafe wrote:What about Ozone 5 to Ozone 6 upgrades?
It's $99 and I can get you an extra discount if you PM me.
done, isn't it available on the website?

autodafe wrote:done, isn't it available on the website?
Yes but I can give you a lower price by PM. ;)

iZotope allows us to offer automatic discounts and coupons on regular products but you have to contact us for discounts on upgrades.

Numanoid wrote:
ezelkow1 wrote:It seems like they are constantly changing
The wrapping might be new, but the samples are quite often still the same old ;)

I almost bought the same PM stuff twice, because I got a promo offer for something I thought was a new release as the artwork was new, but luckily I checked a bit and found out that I had bought the very same library a couple of years earlier.
yea i noticed the same thing, and almost bought the same thing twice as well. Generally I just dont buy anything from them anymore since I can never be sure and usually their stuff on sale sounds similar to something I already have from them

You will get for only 1 USD or more a bundle with samples and presets
http://www.patreon.com/synthanatomy

Just added 2 new NKI (Kontakt 5 Instruments) to the collection ;) Entire money goes to the video blog ;)

You will find a video in the sample department of KVR ;)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Uncle E wrote:
autodafe wrote:What about Ozone 5 to Ozone 6 upgrades?
It's $99 and I can get you an extra discount if you PM me.
And Ozone 6 education pricing during the introductory period?

Just throwing out some love for JRRShop. I got a great deal on a pedal I'd been eyeballing for months. Was without a doubt the best price and quick shipping and non-hassle service.

Fleer wrote:And Ozone 6 education pricing during the introductory period?
Usually not but I'll ask them.

Codestation wrote:Just throwing out some love for JRRShop. I got a great deal on a pedal I'd been eyeballing for months. Was without a doubt the best price and quick shipping and non-hassle service.
Excellent! Thank you!

Uncle E
Just saw your Antares THROAT Evo Physical Modeling Vocal Designer Plugin offer
(haven't seen this soft before) and looks simply stunning.
The thing is my navigation rules, don't allow me to buy ilok dongle requiring soft...

Any hope of Antares changing rails in this regard? or possibly just needs the ilok software for the installation (like GRM does now) and then no more software, USB ??
Looks simply amazing. On a negative expectative, is there any other plug in with similar features?
Thanks

Anybody got their Egoist license yet?

I thought it would be delivered by e-mail, but nothing has showed up so far (not in the spam folder either) :?

Numanoid wrote:Anybody got their Egoist license yet?

I thought it would be delivered by e-mail, but nothing has showed up so far (not in the spam folder either) :?
Not yet. Uncle E must have some delay getting them from Sugar Bytes. He's usually quick, so don't worry, we'll get it as soon as it's available.

+1

Has Sugar Bytes Egoist gone back up at JRR, it's showing $99 for me?

Uncle E wrote:
Fleer wrote:Waiting for Egoist !
Go for it, Uncle E :clap:
We have the Sugar Bytes sale live now, including Egoist. Automatic extra discount in cart at JRR Shop!

jrrshop.com/sugar-bytes

I thought Egoist was on sale but the price is still $99 at that link ... :shrug:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”