Saving Brio Latin Percussion Presets

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all. Are there any instructions about saving Brio presets? it seems odd.

I try to set the tempo, then save, i can create a new folder so I dont over ride the original presets but there is no way to load these up again. If I press 'load' nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong or it this part of the app requiring some bug fixing?

Thanks

Clicking the Load button should bring up a standard Windows/Mac loading prompt, where you can select the file to load.
One thing to remember is that you must load the preset back into the same preset location. This is just the way Kontakt works. If you need to move presets around in a different order, you can just use the "Copy To:" menu for that.

Also, you must save to a Preset location (Copy To:) before using the Disk save feature. Otherwise, your new Pattern isn't actually in memory all at, it is just in temporary memory until you save it.

It is a tiny bit unwieldy that way, Tracy... It is totally possible to just flat out save the temporary memory array out to an NKA file, then when you load it, you can decide to which slot you want it to load. :)

Thanks for your replies.

This process isnt intuitive at all. I've still to successfully save and reload a pattern.

If I alter the existing pattern 1, 'copy to' pattern 1,then press save, then press pattern 1, then click the preset patterns folder, then click pattern 1.nka, press save then press replace....

switch to a different pattern for a bit.. or reload the plugin in a different project/channel

..then to load pattern 1 back I press load, choose pattern 1, click the preset patterns folder, click pattern 1.nka

But my altered pattern 1 isn't there, it's still the original pattern 1.

That's one hell of a complicated process as it is. Can you advise on where I am going wrong?
thanks
Guy

EvilDragon wrote:It is a tiny bit unwieldy that way, Tracy... It is totally possible to just flat out save the temporary memory array out to an NKA file, then when you load it, you can decide to which slot you want it to load. :)
I did originally consider that, but I thought it might be more confusing. I do see your point, though, and I'll make that change.

Guy- In the meantime, I made a screen recording showing how it works now, so send me an email and I'll get it to you.

tc@indiginus.com

Thank you TC

Guy

OK great, thanks for the temp' instructions Tracy.

Can I ask, If I wanted to use the full 24 patterns in a track how could I go about that using (logic) automation?

Thanks

Return to “Indiginus”