Propellerhead Rack Extensions ARE Transferrable

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

KarmaShaman wrote:If you want to do something useful Mushy.. make me a sandwich, boy.
yeah mushy !! i mean, are you even wealthy enough to talk to this guy ??

now run along, and make him a sandwich. fill it with spam and what-a-fukken-idiot sauce :wink:

KarmaShaman wrote:If you want to do something useful Mushy.. make me a sandwich, boy.
Nah, don't like to associate with wankers like yourself.

You just continue your little dick swinging game.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
He certainly isn't clever enough.....

to talk to me that is.

I'm sure he's an excellent sandwich maker.

KarmaShaman wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
He certainly isn't clever enough.....

to talk to me that is.

I'm sure he's an excellent sandwich maker.
oooooh...."clever". that must be why you seem so, erm...'special' :tu:

Mushy Mushy wrote: don't like to associate with wankers like yourself.
Yet you keep returning to the thread with nothing of value to contribute. This tends to suggest that you crave association with me.

And thanks for the direct insult. It is the last resort of the broken man to resort to common gutter language.

I see that another Reason thread has become a pissing match...

Ummm...what about those RE's???
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

IBTL

ROFL

GOML

LIB-L

trimph1 wrote:I see that another Reason thread has become a pissing match...

Ummm...what about those RE's???
im suspecting that a number of them are propellerhead 'plants' knowing full well that the herd mentality of their devotees only need a bit of a rustling before they take over the objectification of dissenters. Staying with the pack is almost as good as a hug from mommy.

Fortunately I am accustomed to being a lone wolf, a martyr and a pariah, so I expect nothing less than open hostility when their beloved DAW Mafia is under scrutiny.

KarmaShaman wrote:Fortunately I am accustomed to being a lone wolf, a loser and a pariah
FTFY

KarmaShaman wrote:Yet you keep returning to the thread with nothing of value to contribute. This tends to suggest that you crave association with me.

And thanks for the direct insult. It is the last resort of the broken man to resort to common gutter language.
Ironic really that the people with the lowest self-esteem's are usually the first ones to come into battle with all guns blazing. Only then to learn they don't actually have any clue what they're talking about. With their tail between the legs they then retreat.

How's that license transfer worked out for you? Surely a man of your great intellect would have resolved that by now.

And re wanker: yep indeed it is gutter talk. But I'm yet to come across anyone more deserving of the term than you.

Oh and BTW, I would just LOVE to hear how you've been defrauded :lol:
Last edited by Mushy Mushy on Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

KarmaShaman wrote:im suspecting that a number of them are propellerhead 'plants' knowing full well that the herd mentality of their devotees only need a bit of a rustling before they take over the objectification of dissenters

I expect nothing less than open hostility when their beloved DAW Mafia is under scrutiny.

:roll: :roll:

Pariah?

Mmmm...

Guess anyone who likes Reason but would like some improvement is in the same ballpark... :?
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”