Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You people are posting too fast!!! :x

:hihi:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Numanoid wrote: FTFY
the simplistic non-entries from a text-generation teenager have no bearing on my cause. You are simply attention seeking, with nothing of substance to contribute. Come back when (if) you finish high school.

KarmaShaman wrote:Come back when (if) you finish high school.
My dark secret is out :oops:

Oh look. The sandwich boy is a psychology major now. The lad who goes no further than internet forums filled with other amateurs in order to 'do his research". There must have been Dr. Phil episode on TV today, and suddenly Mushy is a mental health professional. Astounding. Yet he's still washing windshields for nickels.

So you got a thing about sandwiches

Numanoid wrote:So you got a thing about sandwiches
and that 'being a prick' thing :shrug:

KarmaShaman wrote:Oh look. The sandwich boy is a psychology major now. The lad who goes no further than internet forums filled with other amateurs in order to 'do his research". There must have been Dr. Phil episode on TV today, and suddenly Mushy is a mental health professional. Astounding. Yet he's still washing windshields for nickels.
You have been owned so many times in this thread, even with facts provided by whyterabbyt, and you still don't get it.

You have nowhere left to go with this topic, and there is no honor in your now constant backpedaling whining.

Let it go.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

BMoore wrote:
KarmaShaman wrote:Oh look. The sandwich boy is a psychology major now. The lad who goes no further than internet forums filled with other amateurs in order to 'do his research". There must have been Dr. Phil episode on TV today, and suddenly Mushy is a mental health professional. Astounding. Yet he's still washing windshields for nickels.
You have been owned so many times in this thread, even with facts provided by whyterabbyt, and you still don't get it.

You have nowhere left to go with this topic, and there is no honor in your now constant backpedaling whining.

Let it go.
I have three words for you, BMoore.

Go f**k Yourself.

Anyway, now that this thread has gone into personally insult territory (of which I'm also guilty), I'm out.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Oh good.

Oh well...another Reason thread just got pissed on.

He has already been clobbered quite a few times.

Maybe it is about time to let it go?

That includes me as well...
Barry

And before I get banned. Its juat a popularity contest with you fools. Whyterabbyt is so far off the mark but you people wouldnt know any better. He has NO qualifications to speak with authority on such matters yet you flock to the where the herd are running. Enjoy your lifetime of ignorance if you are so easily led by false prophets.

Tick tock, mods. Better silence the truth. Quick. Ban the heathen! Im sure some of these big babies have already reached for the report button pages go.

Enjoy your slavery, folks

Forget what I said about sandwiches, this guy is on a roll :hihi:

Numanoid wrote:Forget what I said about sandwiches, this guy is on a roll :hihi:
He is just another Prophet Of Doom... :)
Barry

OP: Just go ahead and do what you are supposed to do and keep us updated with the details. Really no use in everyone arguing and insulting.
dedication to flying

trimph1 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Forget what I said about sandwiches, this guy is on a roll :hihi:
He is just another Prophet Of Doom... :)
You mean Pickle of Doom :hihi:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”