Vaccin VSTi 1.0 FINALY OUT! Try it out.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FINALY VACCIN IS FINISHED!

Specifications

3 Oscilator with 32 shapes + wavedraw (That works like click on waveforms and edit) + 3x Unison on each osc & Sync for oscilator 2 and 3.

Incluiding Ring Mod FM & Pwm

2 Mod Envelopes & 2 Env Amount for modifing signal.

Matrix with 9 desitnations
Sources ----,Lfo1,Lfo2,Lfo3,Envelope1,Envelope2,Modwheel,Velocity
Targets ----,Pitch 1,Pitch 2,Pitch 3,Pitch 1-3,Phase 1,Phase 2,Phase 3,Phase 1-3,Fm 1,Fm 2,Fm 1-2,Volume 1,Volume 2,Volume 3,Volume 1-3,Cutoff 1,Cutoff 2,Cutoff 1-2,Reso 1,Reso 2,Reso 1-2,Amp,Pan,Osc 1 Flt out,Osc 2 Flt out,Osc 3 Flt out,Osc 1-3 Flt out,Lfo 1 Speed,Lfo 2 Speed,Lfo 3 Speed,Lfo 1-3 Speed,Pwm 1,Pwm 2,Pwm 3,Pwm 1-3

Portamento With Slide. It was Portamento poly and mono. But because of the buggs in flowstone it dident work. So hopefully in the new version 3.06 it will work with poly mon. Now its a slide. Its the same thing but it doesent just make it poly.

up to 12 voices poly.

2 Filters with types ---,Lowpass,Highpass,Notching,Bandpass,12db Lowpass,SVF Lowpass,SVF Highpass,SVF Bandpass,SVF Notch,SVF Peaking,303 Lowpass,303 Highpass,Karlsen Ladder,24db Lowpass,12db Lowpass 2

1 Filter out for each osc to select filters.

3 Lfos with basic waveforms. Sine,Triangle,Sawtooth,Ramp,Square Well optimized and ofc Sync modes.

Pitch Wheel And Mod Wheel.

Pitch for each oscilator can control the lfo signal and also the mod env signal for Specific sound like gigi d agostino leads for example.

Left to do.

Add Save/Load For each waveform
Add midilearn knobs

Would be nice to know if your intrested in this kind of synth.

Im planing to release it for free. But how much can it be worth. like 15£?

My price was realistic because of its not c++. ANyway i think to give it out free. But would be fun to know how much you would like to give for it.

And btw have a nice day! DjBrynte

Temporary Site
http://trj-plugs.webs.com/vst-plugins
Download Link
http://trj-plugs.webs.com/TRJ%20-%20Vac ... %201.0.rar
Last edited by yobare on Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Looks little bit like basic V-Station "in green color" but nothing special for me (also there are lot of free spaces). The most important is its sound.

No chance to add S&H waveform to LFO?

About price: I don't want to teach you how you can make a business. Release it as a free or donationware plugin, it's up to you. But in my opinion you get more money if a buyer can determine the price itself (eg. donate more than 3£ to get download link).
yzcoruhT

U-o wrote:But in my opinion you get more money if a buyer can determine the price itself (eg. donate more than 3£ to get download link).
i would definitely ask for some money, and agree with the above idea

ok thank you for reply. I will change the GUI some later. And ofc i can add S&H. Will fix that. (Sample & Hold)

Yes but im not intrested in money ;) I wana give people a fully working good synth. Thats more intrested for me. I was just after how much would a synth like this be worth :D Nvm.

Anyway what do you think. And what more features would you like? Note i cant add 100s of stuff. But most usefull things.

Also i have soon 128 fully working presets. Realy good ones. Mostly famous sounds. And also would be good to know what kind of presets do you like.

The wavedraw is very good for melbourne and elector music. To get those fat leads. + some EQ on that.

The GUI looks nice, but more important is: how does it sound.
;)

What happened to these promised synths ?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4#p5877834

I will finish them somehowe. For now i will work on this one. But i have them on the pc but they need some fix and more.

seems like you are in an unending loop of unfinished product. perhaps, actually charging for one will give you the impetus to actually finish it :shrug:

64bit? Or synthedit?

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:seems like you are in an unending loop of unfinished product.
+1

Too bad, I was actually lookinf forward to testing them... oh well...
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

yobare wrote:I will finish them somehowe. For now i will work on this one. But i have them on the pc but they need some fix and more.
No offence, but you're going to give yourself a reputation for "vapourware" unless you actually deliver something. Get the synth out and then solicit the userbase for feature requests.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

TheKid wrote:64bit? Or synthedit?
Looks more like Synthmaker/Flowstone.
yzcoruhT

Vaccin.....

Because it will cure the urge for Virus ? :D

Hey people,
DJ Brynte, Johan
has built prolly 35 unfinished synths.
He loves synth,
but all his designs seem to get abandoned at the roughed out stage.
I am on board for one,
that will be finished.
He organized to get a really nice architecture made,
I think it is a solid way to build- thanks Exo.
Here is the screen of it as of now,
the schematic is open on my laptop now-
I just implemented PWM as commonly made:

I am capable of finishing synths, I built one to ver1, Entrancer.
You can find the demo in my sig.

I hope this one will be released by us as Attack, it will have skins.
It's going to be called PhenOmen, Phenomenon or Omen

It's best not to push yourself into a release, at least until beta.
When things don't work, it's not the best for a dev's rep.

Give me 2 weeks.

This will be a dirty sweet synth,
and yes funnily enough we are using tables from Viral Extiction-
hehe

edit-Yes, we are using FlowStone, so x86 Win VSTi only

editII: sorry Johan, I meant no offence- and busting in on ur thread.
Very rude of me. I know you can build man.
I have learnt many functions from u
Last edited by nix808 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm always interested in any free releases! :ud: <-why is this an icon
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Return to “Instruments”