LBS

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I already hear some issues but want to wait for the next mix until after I hear some feedback :)
Last edited by Hink on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:I already hear some issues but want to wait for the next mix until after I hear some feedback :)

https://soundcloud.com/hink/lbs
Last edited by Hink on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

so I'm thinking I am sticking with this version. Some notes on this, first this started out with the jam on the bass which is my daughter's ibby bass I was messing around with a couple weeks a go. For the bass I used my FM-5E1 SS "Champ Super Sportster" with a KT-88 power tube and for the guitar amp I used my second Frenzel FM-DP1 "Dual Pro 1" (the so-called high gain version, JCM 800 voicing) with the 1 watt power tube (note, this is not a plate starved amp and this amp as I have it is $335usd) and I used the Fulldrive Dean gave me. The effects on the guitar are what I monitor through which is a Lexicon MX-400, I record the returns to their own track. On the guitar buss I put a little variverb on it to tie it together.

The synth (except in the refrains) is my venom synth and I am using Samplitude's Filtox on it, during the refrains it's just minimonsta.

Bookmarked for tonight after work :wink:

for reasons I wont go in to here im not at the best listening set up available, stuck on a phone for interweb duties so pretty much most of the bass is lost to me. with that in mind ill stick what I can hear well, the guitar work is very nice to my ears, some nice pick squeals here, reminiscent of some paradise lost moments in that regard
some nice finger dexterity indeed

thanx vurt:)

quick bump because I have got a lot of positive response on this song elsewhere, it's even on the Frenzel amp page :)

Return to “Music Cafe”