Kontakt Recognizing My Libraries As Demos?

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought the Impact Bundle and I'm running into an issue with some of the "non-native" libraries - actually all of them. To be more specific:

Curio
Forest Frame Drums
Groove Bias
Impact Steel v2
Koto Nation
Plectra Series 1-8-string Acoustic Bouzouki
Plectra Series 2 - Highland Harps

I haven't finished downloading the rest quite yet, but I imagine I'm going to run into the same issue. I've placed these all into my Quickload menu and when I open the instrument in Kontakt, they're all being recognized as demos and, for anyone who knows how this goes, I am forced to go to my Native Instruments Support Center for activation with no actual activation options available. I wanted to know what could be causing this or if I missed a direction entirely. I've checked the FAQ and read through the documentation and nothing specifies this issue.

Thanks for your help guys! I look forward to using these products as soon as I get them to 100%

If you're running Kontakt Player, those libraries WILL run in demo mode indeed. You need full version of Kontakt to use them regularly.

I have the full version of Kontakt 5. The ones that are compatible with Kontakt player like Juggernaut and Archtop are working fine - No demo.

Edit: I don't get it, personally. I installed Kontakt 5 with Komplete Elements and all I get in the support center is an "Upgrade" button. So, I'm assuming I have the full version? As well as the Service Center saying "All products are activated"

Nevermind, I completely understand now. That sucks.

Komplete Elements have only Kontakt Player in them. :)

Return to “Impact Soundworks”