Feedback Compressor II - Gentleman's Edition (discussion)

Official support for: tokyodawn.net/tokyo-dawn-labs
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You are using the JUCE library for the GUI correct?
Is there a way to make the mouse cursor stay where it was held down while knob turning? As it is with the compressor (and lots of other JUCE plugins) the mouse cursor gets lost after releasing.
Or is this only relevant to me?

Yes, it's the behaviour of all default JUCE Sliders set to a velocity based mode. It makes sense, somehow. But no, you weren't the first to complain! We may change this in the new version, and make it optional for the user.
Fabien from Tokyo Dawn Records

Check out my audio processors over at the Tokyo Dawn Labs!

Hi, first I'd like to say that I've been using this compressor for several weeks now and I love it, so thanks to the developper for such brilliant tool, and his state of mind is really nice.

I'd like to know if there is a mid/side option planned to be added in the gentlemen version?

Thanks.

I have been trying to get this vst to open but it doesn't. I am running OSX 10.6.8, and using cubase SE 3. When running cubase I pull up the compressor but nothing opens. Any help is greatly appreciated.

@patcub: mid/side is not planned for GE. At least not in the traditional sense.

@lionmaster: This is interesting. I'm afraid I can't do much about it right know, all I can say is that a huge update of the standard edition will shortly after the TDR VOS SlickEQ release. This update will fix all current mac issues.

FabienTDR wrote:all I can say is that a huge update of the standard edition will shortly after the TDR VOS SlickEQ release.
Is there an ETA on this most eagerly anticipated update? :)

Is there any further updates on the TDR Feedback Comp GE?
Michael Marra / Mastering Engineer
João Carvalho Mastering
http://mikemarramastering.com

Hey mmarrra, hey David,

we're currently working 100% on the new compressor, but I can't announce a date yet. Sorry! For more infos, check the "compressor roadmap" sticky on top of this forum: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0&t=415465

Expert mode which displays most of the new features that require more gui interaction and easy mode which is closer t9 FB Comp 2.

Return to “Tokyo Dawn Labs”