MDrummer 5.02 update

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It doesn't update selected rhythm if you choose a different rhythm channel, that will be fixed. But detecting changes is not possible I'm afraid. The whole system is just way too complex I'm afraid, it's not as simple as the few knobs in pianoteq for example. Not that it wouldn't be possible, but the amount of work needed to provide such a minor thing is just too overwhelming.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thanks Vojtech.

I understand that it doesn't make sense to invest much time and money to fix a minor problem. The announced fix is a part of the solution. Globally, it’s important for any plugin, even a powerful one, to remain user friendly. The musician, perhaps more than the sound designer or programmer, enjoys to have a constant overview of what happens, and to work from clear stating points (the presets). According to reviews, it’s not Mdrummers main asset. As you know, the devil can be in the detail (“minor thing”)…

But all in all, Mdrummer is top: Easy to start, but with great capabilities (like the synth Alchemy from Camel Audio, if I can allow an analogy). I’ll buy the full version on next weekly promotion (hope before Christmas!).

Raymond

Thank you Raymond!
About the feature - you know, with as many capabilities it has, there would be a hundred more interesting improvements, whcih just won't be done, because well, there's no development time for it and it's too minor. We just came into the moment where I understood I need to start saying "no" to things :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Of course. Otherwise, there is no end...

Merci, et à bientôt.

Return to “MeldaProduction”