MautoDynamicEq Spectrum Grab feature

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Vojtech,

Please add this function to your eq and this will be the “monster eq“:)

Spectrum Grab:

“The concept is simple: hover your mouse pointer over the spectrum analyser and it freezes, and the EQ handles disappear. You can now pull errant peaks or troughs into the desired position by dragging them directly.

Let's say you can see a peak in your mid-range frequencies that you want to get rid of. With Spectrum Grab, you can just grab that peak in the spectrum and drag down, instantly creating the required EQ band, which can be tweaked later. It really is an astoundingly clever and well-executed feature“.
(Outtake of the musicradar review)

Your spectrum analyzer is great, but this could be faster for work.

Please, please, think about it a second time.

Thanks and greets

Hi Svama,

sorry, I denied this before and I'm denying it again. It's too painful to implement in such a sophisticated analyzer as it is now and to be honest I don't think it is a good thing for workflow. I even think it is a very bad feature and people should not use it...of course some will disagree :).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

No prob, will try it again in some years. When you´re old and demented;)

What´s up with your mystic wonder plugin. Your first synth is final for now, maybe we can hear something about the new plugin:)?

Thanks and greets

Svama wrote:No prob, will try it again in some years. When you´re old and demented;)
:D :D Thank you :D

New project - you know me, secret to the last point :D
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

any eq's do this? Another synth so soon? :love:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:any eq's do this? Another synth so soon? :love:
Fabfilter Pro Q 2
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

I have to express my opinion again - spectrum grab is an antifeature - it will let you play with analysis instead of using your ears... I personally find it simply dangerous. It's just a nice gimmick... So, well, it won't be implemented in Melda plugins. At least not in forseeable future :).
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”