Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks Uncle E for clearing it up and for the answere !

btw the answere was faster than fast , thank you

Uncle E wrote:
DrumAddict wrote:are this really downloadable or shipping product ?
It's a download. It's exclusive to us. Please keep in mind that the download will be HUGE!

Also, even though we're offering it as a download, we have to wait to receive it from them so there may be a 4 day delay in delivering it.
Just a word about Garritan/MakeMusic... I have yet to get any boxed version from them that didn't require me downloading the updated version anyway. So boxed always seems pretty pointless with them anyway. (And I'm still waiting for them to send out an update to clear the known bugs in the Harps collection).

U-He voucher was in my Spam folder - thanks guys :-)

Uncle E wrote:iZotope Iris 2 $199 (normally $299) and receive an automatic extra discount in cart at JRR Shop:
jrrshop.com/izotope-iris

In addition to many new features and improvements, Iris 2 now comes standard with all the optional expansion libraries built-in, as well as 3GB of all new patches.

Are these 'expansions' also included in the upgrade?

BBFG# wrote:Are these 'expansions' also included in the upgrade?
Yes.

@Uncle E
This Iris2 release comes as an unexpected delicious surprise. The spectral editing tools of 24 bit audio sampling, modularity, Izotope's sound quality, plus the chance that this time the image to audio machine has matured to something accesible and interesting if not inmediately by itself, by way of the accompanying load. Uffs.

The thing is notwithstanding the 200 offer and your extra JRR cart discount, it might still unbalance my budget these pressured days...
So the question is, how long will it stay available? (till the end of Dec will be great! I guess it is up to IZ people).

Thankful already.
Last edited by Nspace on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nspace wrote:So the question is how long will it stay available?
The last day for this price, as well as the discounted Upgrade price, is December 12.

I agree about Iris 2, it's excellent! A good friend of mine has been looking for an instrument to create sound effects with, I recommended Iris 2 to him immediately when I found out all the libraries are included.

Uncle E wrote:60% off all Cakewalk Sonar X3 Upgrades and receive an automatic extra 15% off in cart at JRR Shop:

jrrshop.com/cakewalk
Wow...if you are still sitting on X2 Producer and don't have AD2 yet, this is an awesome upgrade for $50!

G

VariKusBrainZ wrote:So where is all the deals :(
Black Friday is still a week away. I'm sure before long we'll be inundated with deals.

You could also bookmark George's thread in the Marketplace which is keeping track of incoming deals.

Photo_G wrote:
Uncle E wrote:60% off all Cakewalk Sonar X3 Upgrades and receive an automatic extra 15% off in cart at JRR Shop:

jrrshop.com/cakewalk
Wow...if you are still sitting on X2 Producer and don't have AD2 yet, this is an awesome upgrade for $50!

G
also... melodyne essential is now included in the studio edition, which is $50. that's also a pretty decent deal if you don't have it yet.

jsp1979 wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:So where is all the deals :(
Black Friday is still a week away. I'm sure before long we'll be inundated with deals.

You could also bookmark George's thread in the Marketplace which is keeping track of incoming deals.
I'm a twonk, thought it was today!!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Numanoid wrote:
Zinio wrote:48 HOURS ONLY: Take 40% Off ANY Magazine Subscription On Zinio.com

Come try a new magazine, or an old favorite on Zinio! Stock up your library, and from now until Sunday, enjoy an extra 40% off any regularly priced subscription.

Simply enter the code COMEBACK2014 at checkout.
Anyone have those hidden links to the CM and CM specials subscriptions? Looks like the specials wont let you subscribe anymore either

On a related note… zinio just sent me a $50 credit for my computer specials subscription and said it was not being carried anymore

Posted in the NO CHAT section:
Numanoid wrote:All DSF soundpacks is 50% or more off at Cakewalk until Nov 30.

http://www.store.cakewalk.com/b2ceuro/C ... goryID=105

I recommend getting the 1500 Instruments Mega Pack Expansion (with Dimension LE included if ya haven't got Dim Pro). A quirky smorgasbord of all things retro and lo-fi
I also recommend the Songwriter's Collection for the same reason. Supposedly done in 24 bit.

Uncle E, for the discounts at JRR Shop, what's the difference between group and forum? If I'm just buying one item on my own and for myself, can I use the group discount code or do I have to use the forum code?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”