Presswerk Public Beta

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You could have stick with "ANLG" IMHO. As it's an analog artifact.

kj.metissage wrote:You could have stick with "ANLG" IMHO. As it's an analog artifact.
Sure, but too easily misinterpreted - as we've seen.

3ee wrote:Also, it seems that my presets turned out a bit more accurate (to what emulations I tried against) than the simple views were, (not bragging, just an info) so don't be lazy anymore! :P
I can take a look. But sorry me recently blew out a lot of money. So I might not be able to buy PRESSWERK for a long time. Even with the 25% voucher deal.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:So I might not be able to buy PRESSWERK for a long time. Even with the 25% voucher deal.
Yeah, I know what cha' mean, me too! :cry:
...well, hopefully sooner than later! :party:

u-he public betas - I really, really appreciate the interacting with users "business policy". Luckily you're not alone, but some companies have really been failing in this area lately. :drunk: :roll:

Keep up the good work, I'm sure this will end up up as a killer compressor... :love:

::
Mads

Love this, can't wait to see the new BETA! :D

one question..i just bought pressewerk and i dont know how to switch the beta tester licencer with mine?

any ideas?

thank you for your time!

vasilis_et.ma wrote:one question..i just bought pressewerk and i dont know how to switch the beta tester licencer with mine?

any ideas?

thank you for your time!
Press on the Beta license in the display. You can there choose to input your key

sorry but its not working..

Urs wrote:Just a heads up:

So we start fresh, with a greatly enhanced user interface for the "full view", with lots of feedback taken into account and with the goal to make this a great compressor per se - before we add alternative views. Who knows, we might even get some famous engineers to mould their favourite workflow into such an alternative view (as a free upgrade, needless to say).

What do you think?
Please keep the other views. They are formulas that work well and as people have mentioned its a lot of work to manually follow these settings in full view. I love the idea of having clutter free pages with just the controls I need for specific jobs. I like the main page but I will never use all features at once.
Any additions by famous engineers will be most welcome too.

vasilis_et.ma wrote:one question..i just bought pressewerk and i dont know how to switch the beta tester licencer with mine?
How do you "buy" Presswerk?
I thought it was just a beta.

Check first page of this thread.

Cintronic wrote:Please keep the other views. They are formulas that work well and as people have mentioned its a lot of work to manually follow these settings in full view. I love the idea of having clutter free pages with just the controls I need for specific jobs. I like the main page but I will never use all features at once.
Any additions by famous engineers will be most welcome too.
Urs specifically said that the simple views will be back, they just need a bit of redesigning that's all! :)

Cintronic wrote:
Please keep the other views. They are formulas that work well and as people have mentioned its a lot of work to manually follow these settings in full view. I love the idea of having clutter free pages with just the controls I need for specific jobs.
Instead of the simplified views, you could have the option to deactivate certain parts of the GUI or "grey out"/highlight options to make the signal path and tweakable knobs more obvious for the end user. Obviously, the main view is a bit too complicted for some, so making it simpler for some applications might be a good alternative to actual alternative views (although I have to say that I like the idea of simple 'vintage' views where you just have a few knobs to tweak; I think most people didn't oppose these, but just the obvious waste of screen space).

^ good idea but I'm not sure it works that way... since with the simple views, more parameters were adjusted with one move...
So, simple views are still a good idea to have but we'll just have to wait for an update! :)

Return to “u-he”