Evolution engine progress update! (NOW IN BETA!)

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a preview of the strumming editor and a few factory patterns in EEG Stratosphere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN_TFxZqxsU
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

You are freaking killing me!!!!

Release already! Heh. Kidding.

Thanks for the share. This is going to be awesome. Count me in as a day one upgrade!

Jon

That interface looks like quite an advance in strum programming - very flexible and clear from what we can see.
"I got a car battery and two jumper cables that argue different."
Rust Cohle

Greg, how is the beta coming along? Any further timeline?

We're pretty much done with the beta--we're just working on the documentation, videos, audio demos, etc. for the release.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Great!

Just got the first draft of the user's guide PDF out to the beta team. Of course, video tutorials will be very valuable, so those are on the list as well.

Any requests for styles of audio demos? Of course both the strumming and lead playing will both need to get highlighted...
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Will there be an update to the current guitars as well?

Yep :)

Gregjazz wrote:Just got the first draft of the user's guide PDF out to the beta team. Of course, video tutorials will be very valuable, so those are on the list as well.

Any requests for styles of audio demos? Of course both the strumming and lead playing will both need to get highlighted...
Can't wait. I keep looking at your website for the buy button.

For demos, I'd suggest tracks reminiscent of the styles of iconic Strat users: Jimi Hendrix, John Frusciante, Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler, David Gilmour (okay, the model you sampled probably won't have a similar tone to the active pickups of his guitars), Stevie Ray Vaughn, Ritchie Blackmore, Yngwie Malmsteen, Dick Dale, the Edge, Buddy Holly

Or by genres: rock 'n roll, psychedelic, blues rock, funk, surf, alternative rock, shred metal

But seriously don't do too many demos, Wayfarer is enough, just get it out there :-)

^ What that dude said ^ :)

I may not have spent long enough looking or dug hard enough (I really did try) but... if I am reading the forum right there will be an update to Strawberry with the latest EEG engine. Has that happened yet?
EDIT: nevermind, found answer in sticky above, guesstimate 1-2 Mos for strawb, eag... awesome!

Gregjazz wrote:Here's a preview of the strumming editor and a few factory patterns in EEG Stratosphere:[...]
Wow! This looks really good! Any info on the price?

szalonykp wrote:Wow! This looks really good! Any info on the price?
See http://www.orangetreesamples.com/evolut ... ratosphere. By the way, it *is* really good.

stlum wrote:I may not have spent long enough looking or dug hard enough (I really did try) but... if I am reading the forum right there will be an update to Strawberry with the latest EEG engine. Has that happened yet?
EDIT: nevermind, found answer in sticky above, guesstimate 1-2 Mos for strawb, eag... awesome!
Should happen sooner than that, maybe 5 weeks from now at this point, I think? I've already got all the articulations in and playable--I just need to make new factory presets and update the strumming pattern presets. I'm working on the EAG Steel Strings update concurrently, though I'm not sure which will be finished first.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”