Sir Audio Tools - Standard EQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Introductory price is $99.

25% off coupon with newsletter registration also.

This is really nice to work with. Want.

Yeah, the sound quality is great and it nulls nicely with ProQ-2. CPU is low also.
But the GUI is a little funky when resizing and the bottom half could be laid out better for a smoother work flow.

I just purchased it. With the introductory price plus newsletter discount It is really a bargain. High quality EQ, no doubt about it, I´m so glad I tested it.

Nice Thread! I'm open to any suggestions :)

Christian from SIR Audio Tools
SIR Audio Tools
www.siraudiotools.com

Just picked this up at the intro price. Along with the extra 25% off coupon, it really is a no brainer, a real good eq, sounds great and easy to use,a real bargain! Highly recommended!

Love the way the band controls in the lower control section highlight when the mouse moves over the analyser, especially when the curves get a bit busy and complex, this feature really make it so easy and fast to hone in and tweak.

The intelligent peak detection places a band just where it's needed and the ability to flip between, mid/side/left/right without having to hunt around for cryptic controls is another plus, also the mouse wheel control of the band Q is really really smooth.

The only thing (and that's a matter of personal taste) is the overall glare of the bright white GUI, hopefully an option to customise that for something a bit more laid and easier on the eyes will appear in a future update.

An option for a darker GUI is a good idea, i will implement it with the next update.

Christian from SIR Audio Tools
SIR Audio Tools
www.siraudiotools.com

I just updated StandardEQ to version 1.1. and implemented some features which have been suggested by users

- adjustable slope (db/Octave) for the analyzer (there is also a show "pink-noise as flat response“ option)
- If you move the knobs in the frequency display while holding shift, they will snap to the currently detected highest frequency peaks
- Nearly any colour in the interface is exchangeable, there also some factory presets

If you want to try, a demo version can be downloaded at http://www.siraudiotools.com/StandardEQ.php

SIR Audio Tools
www.siraudiotools.com

SIR Audio Tools is looking for beta-testers for the new AAX (Pro Tools compatible) version of StandardEQ.

If you are interested in beta testing, please tell me your
- exact Pro Tools version (First/HD, version number)
- hardware configuration
- operating system and version
- postal address

The number of participants is limited.
There is no guarantee that you can participate in the beta test.
Send your request to support [at] siraudiotools.com
SIR Audio Tools
www.siraudiotools.com

audiotools wrote:I just updated StandardEQ to version 1.1. and implemented some features which have been suggested by users

- adjustable slope (db/Octave) for the analyzer (there is also a show "pink-noise as flat response“ option)
- If you move the knobs in the frequency display while holding shift, they will snap to the currently detected highest frequency peaks
- Nearly any colour in the interface is exchangeable, there also some factory presets

If you want to try, a demo version can be downloaded at http://www.siraudiotools.com/StandardEQ.php

well then will you listen to other request and add solo sweep? That would suddenly make me very interested. :)

snap to detected peaks can be a bit similar and more usefull imo, but yeah it's not the same as solo (solo sweep it's just boosting a tight Q if i m right ? )

edit : no forget it , i thought it was possible to boost automatically to the top of the peaks depending how the freq analyser is set up.
Analog electronic drum samples (Free demo pack)
http://www.syntheticwav.com

peaks can be a bit similar and more usefull imo
snap to peaks is already implemented in the latest version (while holding shift)
add solo sweep
Do you mean, something like a band-pass filter which will be automatically applied, while holding a certain key?
SIR Audio Tools
www.siraudiotools.com

audiotools wrote:
peaks can be a bit similar and more usefull imo
snap to peaks is already implemented in the latest version (while holding shift)
add solo sweep
Do you mean, something like a band-pass filter which will be automatically applied, while holding a certain key?

that's correct, so one can sweep for problem frequencies much much easier.

Furthermore you could just implement band solo which is another way to do it.. for example if one applies a high pass filter and presses solo, they hear only what is being removed. Make sense? Hope I am explaining it properly. Honestly alloy, FF, dmg, DDMF, acon - they all have some sort of solo function. :) What I am liking about yours is the price with the 25$ once off coupon for subscribing, the looks, the ease of use, it sounds great, and the main thing is that you are here listening to requests - that's a big one! :) After my mind was made up to get pro q2, i am now holding off to see if this can be where i want it, to support smaller dev and also save myself money in the process :)

Return to “Effects”