Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold NI SuperChargerGT w/Standard to jrides.
Timely payment and though the NI transfer process was the most frustrating it has ever been (took four support tickets to resolve), buyer was extremely patient!

Purchased Native Instruments Massive from EnGee

Swift transfer & a really nice guy to deal with. Cheers :tu:

Just sold an fxpansion bundle to knewspeak. Really cool chap. He even offered to pay more than I was asking for to cover Paypal charges. Have no concerns doing business with him. Thanks knewspeak.

Thank you CalvP. It was a pleasure to deal with you, and here I'm recommending you as an excellent buyer and trader :)

Bought BFD2, Tremor and Etch from djinsomniak
Great transfer, quick to respond, no issues whatsoever!

Just sold a PettinHouse sound library to Roman Wisniak. His prompt payment is much appreciated. Combined with smooth, friendly, stress-free license transfer support from Andrea at PettinHouse, this was one of the most pleasant transaction experience I've ever had.

Just sold an Antares plugin to Scotty. The transaction was very quick and he was really nice to deal with. I would definitely deal with him again. Thank you!

Thanks _emanon. I have purchased many times here on KVR and the community here has never let me down. Positive feedback is appreciated and returned!

Bought Alloy 2 from user zentatonic :D

Fast and smooth transaction. Many thanks!

Bought NI Vintage Compressors bundle from Joethibs.
Very fast transfer! Great communication! Bargain price!

Bought Sonimus Sweetone from Selfik.
Super helpful guy, a pleasure to deal with - thanks again!
:tu:

Sold Slate VCC to CJG007. Very quick payment and communication! Perfect.

Bought D16 vst from sugo. Very quick reaction and nice attitude!

Bought LuSH-101 from karoldvl. Deal went fast. Easy to deal with, and good communications!

thejonsolo wrote:Bought LuSH-101 from karoldvl. Deal went fast. Easy to deal with, and good communications!
Thanks. I was surprised that it went that fast - no more than 12 hours from the initial post to get it all sorted out - thanks to your quick payment and prompt handling by D16 support.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”