Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wonder what the criteria are that XLN use to distribute the discounts. I'm a bit disappointed TBH :(

paterpeter wrote:I wonder what the criteria are that XLN use to distribute the discounts. I'm a bit disappointed TBH :(
Same here. I wrote them to acknowledge the same 70% off. :borg:

Fleer wrote:
paterpeter wrote:I wonder what the criteria are that XLN use to distribute the discounts. I'm a bit disappointed TBH :(
Same here. I wrote them to acknowledge the same 70% off. :borg:
Maybe they will be offended and reduce yours by 10% of your original offer. :hihi: No soup for you!

Not really my cup of tea, not a drummer and too many piano samples already, however never say never ;)
But sure hope you guys get in on it.

Uncle E wrote:60% off all Cakewalk Sonar X3 Upgrades and receive an automatic extra 15% off in cart at JRR Shop:
jrrshop.com/cakewalk
Ok I jumped on the X2 to X3 Producer deal. I don't suppose there is any way to get my redemption code on the weekend ? :) :pray:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Just a suggestion... I smell x4, soon (imo). Might be wise to hold off and reg it when x4 has been released (grace period will mean you get x4 free)... unless you're hard-up to jump on x3 now :tu:
Eternitysound VST Banks

Yeah, but they are behind. So I'm not so sure they are coming out with a X4 this year.

Teksonik wrote:
Uncle E wrote:60% off all Cakewalk Sonar X3 Upgrades and receive an automatic extra 15% off in cart at JRR Shop:
jrrshop.com/cakewalk
Ok I jumped on the X2 to X3 Producer deal. I don't suppose there is any way to get my redemption code on the weekend ? :) :pray:
I got mine :D So I think you will get it soon as well ;)

Downloading ...

hibidy wrote:Yeah, but they are behind. So I'm not so sure they are coming out with a X4 this year.
Ye, true :hihi: ...but, x4 for $50 + some patience (considering what their launch update prices usually are) = bargain!
Eternitysound VST Banks

I have most of the XLN products but I didn't get any discount mail. I did got a 50% discount, but only for the AD2 upgrade, so I finally upgraded to the latest version; shame, I would gladly buy those new percussion kit pieces at 70% discount....

Sweetwater is also keenly priced on Sonar upgrade:
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SonarX3upAC/

And as somebody else stated, there usually is a grace period for X3 upgrades when X4 launches. So if you buy the cheap X3 upgrade now, and wait with registering it at Cakewalk, you could be getting X4 for free when that launches :wink:

I hope one day on Sonar for Mac :p
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

MillerSam wrote:I hope one day on Sonar for Mac :p

As I do for Logic on Windows. :P

Numanoid wrote:Sweetwater is also keenly priced on Sonar upgrade:
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SonarX3upAC/
Is this valid also for the LE versions? (Sorry if has been already asked: I can't see anything on SW site)

Teksonik wrote:Ok I jumped on the X2 to X3 Producer deal. I don't suppose there is any way to get my redemption code on the weekend ? :) :pray:
I think it should have been sent to you already. Please PM me if you haven't gotten it. I'm sorry for the delay!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”