synthmaster - missing waveforms

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought synthmaster 2.6 yesterday. Some presets have no sound or only one osc to be heard. Because: Some waveforms are missing, that is instead of a waveform is a flat line with no sound. Is there any help? Is this a known problem?

I dont' think it is a known problem since that doesn't happen with mine. Bulent usually likes you to email him with issues, or he may chime in here. Until he does, I assume you did the full install vs the upgrade install correct? Whenever I have issues he always tells me to dump two folders which sadly I can't remember their names now, let me look.

There is a kv331 forum here, you may get answers there quicker.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=98

Found what he always has me do:
Contacted Bulent, he had me remove the Synthmaster and the Synthmaster Temp Folders in my documents.
I am good now.
thanks
rsp
are you on mac or pc? on pc it is in my documents/synthmaster.... forgot where it is on the mac.

but ask in his forum.

rsp
sound sculptist

Thanks a lot , zvenx, for your immediate reply! That worked very well! Problem solved!

:-)..... yes it seems those two magic folders answers the 'why are we here and why are we using synthmaster' questions at one go :-)
glad its working.
rsp
sound sculptist

I reported this problem(bug), it basically happens after you add new waveforms twice(of course different waveforms) this will cause some previous waveforms(stock or 3rd party) to become missing or silent waveforms with no shape, the workaround is to delete the temp folder...I sent detailed gif files showing the steps to producing this and some other stuff, hope he is able to fix it in the new version.

I'm still getting the message after finally updating earlier today, I have deleted both folders twice but still get the below.
222222.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BVR04 wrote:I'm still getting the message after finally updating earlier today, I have deleted both folders twice but still get the below.
222222.png
From the screenshot, it looks like you're trying to load something from Nori Ubukata's Sounds of the World, which for some reason has had problems with the waveform definitions. I was able to fix mine by refreshing my licenses and reinstalling the presets from within Synthmaster itself, as described here.

BVR04 wrote:I'm still getting the message after finally updating earlier today, I have deleted both folders twice but still get the below.
222222.png
Still an issue with a number of expansion banks.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

cthonophonic wrote:
222222.png
From the screenshot, it looks like you're trying to load something from Nori Ubukata's Sounds of the World, which for some reason has had problems with the waveform definitions. I was able to fix mine by refreshing my licenses and reinstalling the presets from within Synthmaster itself, as described here.
Ironically that particular bank loads clean for me. There are still a number of others that throw the error though.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

I have got mine working again, still a few other presets saying it but they work fine.

Thanks for the help :)

Return to “Instruments”