Which DAWs support viewing multiple "onion skin" ghost channels in its piano roll?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

btw as to the original question, I really hadn't used the feature much because since switching to Samp I haven't had much need for multi channel midi on one track...I take back my words that FL is best at this...both Samp and FL are in my mind do this equally well...note in the screenshot the different heights of the notes, that is what I was talking about for velocity :)

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

DP and PT have similar implementations.
Studio one's is fairly close to that as well (filtering view/editing from a list of tracks to the side of the editor).
I just hate to live without this way of working...selecting one track, and being able to compare edit any other without ever having to close that editor.
Feed the children! Preferably to starving wild animals.
--
Pooter | Software | Akai MPK-61 | Line 6 Helix | Dynaudio BM5A mk II

The Cubase Key Editor allows you to edit only the active part, or all parts. It also will show the colors as parts, pitch, velocity and a few other combinations. By far my favorite MIDI editor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”