LVC-Audio Transector

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now that there's a sale at LVC-Audio - may be interested in their Transector, currently using freebie transient shapers, I like Sleepy-Time DSP Transient, but wondering if Transector one sounds better, it certainly looks decent (but don't judge a book by its blah blah) I know it's multiband for a start

Easy way to find out if you like it or not.
TBYB: http://lvcaudio.com/plugins/transector/#Download
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

ya thanks I didn't scroll down far enough it's a long page

I also like Schaak Transient Shaper soundwise, it's very warm, but lacks additional controls and visual feedback; all the other commercial ones in this class are even more expensive. The free ones include the great Sleepy Time DSP one which I've been using, also seen others mention the free Dominion one, which again has a warmish sound but even less in the way of feedback.
I'm mainly looking for a basic transient shaper with good visual feedback, attack and release controls along with envelope timings on those, and Transector has all that along with a 3rd sustain band, clipping/saturation, oversampling and side-chainable input capability, as well as more fine-tuning controls, and it sounds decent on drums.
I particularly like the way the waveform history is shown and color-coded by band, also the in/out meters showing what's being altered.
It's like the free Sleepy Time transient shaper but amped up, and the price is right, during the Black Friday 50% off sale it comes in at only $15.
So bottom line, I've rationalized my getting this...

Return to “Effects”