Steinberg: WORST Product Purchase Experience ever!(Bad case of user error!)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Wasn't it clear already in the first post that it was an user error? For an UPGRADE you always need a former version, no matter which program you're buying! :dog:
sys2074 wrote:I happily select the most logical purchase option (Upgrade from Cubase 4/5)
:o

Op tried to get over on the system. Didn't work out as expected. Just my opinion. Hope you get it sorted out.

.-.
Last edited by Orbit-50 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Except hibidy, even after he changed the title, he continued speaking about being screwed by steinberg and equating their policies to a used car sales businesss.... etc..

Anyway enough of this, hopefully by monday steinberg sorts him out.
Rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Except hibidy, even after he changed the title, he continued speaking about being screwed by steinberg and equating their policies to a used car sales businesss.... etc..

Anyway enough of this, hopefully by monday steinberg sorts him out.
Rsp
Understood, I didn't read everything :oops:

zvenx wrote: even after he changed the title, he continued speaking about being screwed by steinberg and equating their policies to a used car sales businesss.... etc..
oh, he didn't change the title

Oh........you little sneaky boo!

:lol:

bluedad wrote:oh, he didn't change the title
Lol!!!! Nice plot twist! :lol:

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

It's what I get for sticking up for people :hihi:

I have no idea why I can't learn my lesson :bang:

I will sleep quite soundly tonight.

1. I am reworking "Circus" for my niece (some off Broadway new musical whatever).
2. Using Cubase 7.5 exclusively.
3. And this thread................I wet my pants laughing so hard. Especially at hibidy, you rascal you!

What do I hope? More DRAMA!!!!!

And.......................GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have stayed out of this thread :lol:

Thread lock or title change inc? 8)

The fanboyism outcry on this forum is astonishing! One man complains about a corporation, an army of fanbois bashes him for it being his fault that the corporation assumes that everyone should know how their system works!

btw I didn't change the subject title. A mod must have done that (without telling me).

Overall this purchase was an appalling experience. From a customer PoV my verdict for Steinberg therefore is: Guilty!
“No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine.” ~ William Blum

hahaah!

Well, I don't think it's a fanboi outcry! But hey, I tried to have your back......

hibidy wrote:hahaah!

Well, I don't think it's a fanboi outcry! But hey, I tried to have your back......
Sorry! Didn't bother to read all the back log. Was making music instead. I know not all here blame the unknowing customer for failing to instantly understand the confusing schemes of a corporation.
“No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine.” ~ William Blum

Sorry man, can't quite agree. Please understand there are reasons for the "fanboi" ism. But hey, a) glad you are making music and b) hope you get things resolved. :)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”