Presswerk Public Beta

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Urs wrote:
antithesist wrote:What has "ANLG" been renamed as?
Dual Phase Rotation, short: DPR
Does it rotate at two different frequencies?

(sorry if this has been covered or is in the manual)
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

antithesist wrote:
Urs wrote:

It will be explained thoroughly :)

paterpeter wrote:
ANAL SM
(for analog smearing)

or maybe not :hihi:
:lol: :tu:
:oops:
:smack:
:uhuhuh:

Hello everyone,
I have a couple question regarding Presswerk that I hope someone may answer. I have demoed DMG Compassion a couple times but I was never able to bite the bullet. I did not quite gel with the plug for a few reasons. However I loved the idea, which I feel Presswerk expands upon. For those that own both COMPassion and Presswerk, how do you find their similarities and differences; strengths and weaknesses, sound quality?

I am also wondering if Presswerk can be used as a gate or expander?
Is there a plan for any kind of transient designing capabilities.

I am a huge supporter of U he, and I own Zebra, a Diva and Satin. I love U he products! I have been really enjoying Satin and I feel Presswerk is like the Satin of Compressors. I also have that $25 coupon burning a hole in my pocket and this might just be the purchase...

Thanks,
Prem

PremEye wrote:Hello everyone,
I have a couple question regarding Presswerk that I hope someone may answer. I have demoed DMG Compassion a couple times but I was never able to bite the bullet. I did not quite gel with the plug for a few reasons. However I loved the idea, which I feel Presswerk expands upon. For those that own both COMPassion and Presswerk, how do you find their similarities and differences; strengths and weaknesses, sound quality?

I am also wondering if Presswerk can be used as a gate or expander?
Is there a plan for any kind of transient designing capabilities.

I am a huge supporter of U he, and I own Zebra, a Diva and Satin. I love U he products! I have been really enjoying Satin and I feel Presswerk is like the Satin of Compressors. I also have that $25 coupon burning a hole in my pocket and this might just be the purchase...

Thanks,
Prem
You did obtain that coupon?? hhmmm...... :?:

Urs wrote:
antithesist wrote:
Urs wrote:

It will be explained thoroughly :)
Right on... I keep thinking Dr. Pepper for DPR, even though I suppose DRPR would be more accurate for that.

I see y'all have it there, too:

http://www.drpepper.de/

(your punishment for not explaining DPR yet)
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

I have received a U-he 25,-- Coupon. Will this be usable for the special Intro price of Presswerk?
Induljon a banzáj!

e-modic wrote:I have received a U-he 25,-- Coupon. Will this be usable for the special Intro price of Presswerk?
AFAIK, yes! :)

e-modic wrote:I have received a U-he 25,-- Coupon. Will this be usable for the special Intro price of Presswerk?
Yes, that's certainly possible.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

exmatproton wrote:You did obtain that coupon?? hhmmm...... :?:
Check your spam box

Rah wrote:
Check your spam box
nope...empty :neutral:

exmatproton wrote:
Rah wrote:
Check your spam box
OMG, really? ..and please teach me how do you achieve this! :o

:hihi: ;)

3ee wrote:
exmatproton wrote:
Rah wrote:
Check your spam box
OMG, really? ..and please teach me how do you achieve this! :o

:hihi: ;)
there is a knob... .. .(i hope urs is reading this... .. .)

I have been producing music for many years and I just wanted to comment on how much I'm impressed with Presswerk. I used to have to dig through the vst's for various compression tasks, A/B, compare...etc...Now with Presswerk it's all there. Need an 1176 to slam some drums? It's there. A little gentle LA for some bass? Got it. Fairchild anyone? Sure, I love the deep dive main interface, and when I have the time to tweak and get surgical, I love the main view, but I agree with a previous poster that the other views are like "old friends", easy to get quick, predictable, great sounding results. Bravo, great job!

Coupons are sent out every Monday I think. Unfortunately Rob isn't in the office till next week, so I can't say much. If you had filled in the survey before last Monday and you still hadn't received the code, please send an email to support at u-he dot com

That said, we've got enough feedback for now so we've closed the survey.

Cheers,

- Urs

Return to “u-he”