Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For me it said in Reaper that TH2 Producer is only works with Sonar X2 and up. I don't know about the stand-alone though.

Looks like the Slate freebie VMR plugin still requires a physical ilok -- is this correct? I attempted to license it with the soft licenser and it is on my account, but doesn't seem to want to unlock the software.

VitaminD wrote:Looks like the Slate freebie VMR plugin still requires a physical ilok -- is this correct? I attempted to license it with the soft licenser and it is on my account, but doesn't seem to want to unlock the software.
Yes, you need a physical iLok 2.

Fidelitymusic wrote:
VitaminD wrote:Looks like the Slate freebie VMR plugin still requires a physical ilok -- is this correct? I attempted to license it with the soft licenser and it is on my account, but doesn't seem to want to unlock the software.
... as the VMR pluggy sits in a shell, that is used to handle the other pluggies in that range as well (iirc).
Eternitysound VST Banks

EnGee wrote:For me it said in Reaper that TH2 Producer is only works with Sonar X2 and up. I don't know about the stand-alone though.
That is the version for Sonar only.
The full version should work on most systems and in most DAWs.

http://overloud.com/products/th2_compatibility.php

Asking a favor of someone in the US with a phone (mine is out of order at the moment).

Guitar Center just sent an email with some kind of sale shrouded in mystery that's going on until 9 PST 12 EST but they won't say anything else about it until you call them at:

1-877-687-5403

If anyone's willing to inquire about this to see what it is and how it happens (i.e. do they email you a coupon code or do you have to buy something outright over the phone) I'd greatly appreciate it. I can get to a phone in the next couple hours but I'll have to leave the house into a rain storm to do it and I won't waste my time if this isn't something special.

TIA,
Dave
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

Uncle E wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Ok I jumped on the X2 to X3 Producer deal. I don't suppose there is any way to get my redemption code on the weekend ? :) :pray:
I think it should have been sent to you already. Please PM me if you haven't gotten it. I'm sorry for the delay!
I still would like to know how long the deal will be in effect.

GeorgeZ wrote:
Fidelitymusic wrote:
... as the VMR pluggy sits in a shell, that is used to handle the other pluggies in that range as well (iirc).
Aww.. ok. Thanks for the confirmation!

BBFG# wrote:
EnGee wrote:For me it said in Reaper that TH2 Producer is only works with Sonar X2 and up. I don't know about the stand-alone though.
That is the version for Sonar only.
Yes, because I was talking about the effects\instruments that come with Sonar Producer.

Fidelitymusic wrote:
MaxSynths wrote:
Fidelitymusic wrote:Really would be helpful to know if that Sonar Producer Upgrade From Any Other Sonar works on LE, because I have an old version of 8.5LE registered on my Cakewalk account.
Just login in to your account and then browse the store for the upgrade. If you find it listed with the discounted price then it means the answer is yes. Buy it and you'll find the serial and download links in your profile. ;)
I don't get what you mean, when you browse the upgrade it lists all options.

EDIT: after several hours I'm still waiting for the serial numbers though and the promised video isn't available in the download links :shrug:
Yes and if you are logged in the available options are listed with the discounted price if your software version is elegible for the discount; at least this is how I suppose it should work: as a X1 LE user I just entered in my account then browsed the store for the upgrade to X3 which is available (at least for me) for just 17€.

EnGee wrote:
LoopyFruit wrote:Hi Gang

Is the XLN Addictive drums that come with Cakewalk Sonar version 2? and can Addictive drums be used outside Sonar or is it tied?

Thanks.
Yes, Addictive Drums is version 2 and it works normally outside of Sonar :)

Other instruments and effects also working outside of Sonar, like Dimension Pro, Lounge Lizard and biFilter.

The effects and instruments that don't work outside of Sonar, are:
Nomad Factory Blue tubes, BReverb, Overload TH2 and TruePianos.
Many thanks to you and others who answered :tu:

Looking at Black Friday sales, I wonder if Eric, Tony, Audiodeluxe folks need to be supported
with mugs of coffee, maybe vitamin pills or should we take care of the girlfriends during the sales ?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Omkar wrote:Looking at Black Friday sales, I wonder if Eric, Tony, Audiodeluxe folks need to be supported
with mugs of coffee, maybe vitamin pills or should we take care of the girlfriends during the sales ?
Probably. Prepare for lots of threads with people moaning that they haven't received their serial numbers 10 minutes after they placed their order.

Uncle E, are you offering the Toontrack Black Friday deals at JRR?
The Toontrack page ((http://www.toontrack.com/black-friday-sale) says dealers have best prices.
Any other resellers?

MaxSynths wrote:Thank you Uncle E, I'll take a look at the different options tomorrow :tu: ;)
Cakewalk confirmed that this is the version you'll need, which is fortunate because it's the cheaper of the two:

http://www.jrrshop.com/sonar-x3-produce ... ther-sonar

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”