Arturia Producer Pack is beautiful.. grab it!

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,
Just in case somebody still remembers my rant about Arturia Producer Pack having a bad Arturia keyboard,
I had the courage of ordering a second pack after my reseller graciously returned the first one.
This time the pack came with a great Keylab49; After meticulously examining it, I found it to be flawless.
So this post is specifically to say to anyone who might have been discouraged by my earlier post, to grab on the opportunity before it's too late.
Note: As I wanted to be true to myself, I decided to post this comment much earlier but took a decade for this replacement to arrive.
Also, kindly please don't comment. I know this is not important to anyone.. I am just doing this for myself!

Is there Linux version of arturia's vsts in the bundle?

lem8r wrote:Is there Linux version of arturia's vsts in the bundle?
When you register you can download all versions of the bundled software, but they only make Win and OS X of all their software.

c-wave wrote:Hi everyone,
Just in case somebody still remembers my rant about Arturia Producer Pack having a bad Arturia keyboard,
I had the courage of ordering a second pack after my reseller graciously returned the first one.
This time the pack came with a great Keylab49; After meticulously examining it, I found it to be flawless.
So this post is specifically to say to anyone who might have been discouraged by my earlier post, to grab on the opportunity before it's too late.
Note: As I wanted to be true to myself, I decided to post this comment much earlier but took a decade for this replacement to arrive.
Also, kindly please don't comment. I know this is not important to anyone.. I am just doing this for myself!
I'm not kind, so I will comment. :)

I am glad you got a good keyboard, I have had a great keylab49, so when you posted your horror story, I just felt bad for you. But this is great that you see there are good ones out there. :)

Arturia is a great company, I just think they take more then they can chew on some of their products and should put a little more time into their existing products. But what do I know.

Mike
Michael Schmalle
http://www.teotigraphix.com
Surfing on sine waves

Maschine4Bitwig - Studio, MK2, MikroMK2, MK1
http://www.teotigraphix.com/bitwig/maschine

I'm also happy with my producer pack, although I'm still learning Bitwig. I wrote about it here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4#p5937964
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

TeotiGraphix wrote: I am glad you got a good keyboard, I have had a great keylab49, so when you posted your horror story, I just felt bad for you. But this is great that you see there are good ones out there. :)

Mike
Thanks Mike :)

lem8r wrote:Is there Linux version of arturia's vsts in the bundle?
I contacted them and it was clear they had no interest in supporting Linux.

The hardware 'might' work. The software is a definite no.

Too bad because it *is* a great deal.

It would be sweet if Arturia supported Linux. I still got the bundle because I moved back to Windows from Linux specifically to get back into making music...I honestly didn't realize at the time that Linux was going to get a real DAW.
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

Return to “Bitwig”