Who is on your watch list for this 'Black Season'?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AB69 wrote:Anyone know if Valhalla, Ohm Force, or Sylenth products will have any sales for Black Friday? Thanks.
Valhalla & Sylenth: Definitely not.

AB69 wrote:Anyone know if Valhalla, Ohm Force, or Sylenth products will have any sales for Black Friday? Thanks

What's wrong with paying $50 for a excellent sounding plugin from valhalla??
:borg:

Valhalla DSP plugins are on discount every day all year round.

Whilst I am as interested as the next guy on what Black Friday will bring, and will doubtlessly splash some cash, I have far more respect for developers like Sean, Urs & Dave Gamble who don't do sales at all. I can't extend the same respect to Lennard, but that's another story!

Hewitt Huntwork wrote:I'd love to see how low they will go on UVI Toy Museum (acoustic or complete). There have been lots of sales in the past year, but I was never ready before.
Aaaaand, curiosity satisfied. Not gonna bite this time.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

Someone mentioned Molekular; I had forgotten about this awesomeness, count me in crossing fingers on this one

EnGee wrote:Let me see my list of possibilities!
It is just one buy from the following:

1. Sonar Producer upgrade
if not, then

2. Waldorf Largo (I doubt there will be a huge discount!)
if not, then

3. Komplete 10 upgrade
if not, then

4. Parsec RE for Reason
if not, then

5. A bunch of games from Steam and saving the rest for future monitors ;)

-----
Option 1 : check :D
No money left for option 2 and 3! Let's see if I can get option 4. Option 5 is sure :hihi:

Does Waldorf ever put anything on sale? I'd like to pick up Wave 3.x if it does. Otherwise... Hm, I dunno. Maybe one of the Blue Kat toys or the Synth Squad bundle if they have a drop, otherwise there not much I feel I'm missing. I have more synth stuff than I know how to use at this point anyway.

I remember that Waldorf did a discount last year (not sure when). It was either 30% or 33% discount. Maybe someone with a better memory can help with this.

Thanks for that tip..and it's down to $189

$189 for what? Wave is still 169 euro, around $210.

I have a new DSI Pro 2 that I bought and received late last week, as planned, just before the holiday season.

I also got one of Wave Alchemy's 50% off anniversary coupon codes that they posted on their FB page and got both transistor and digital revolution for Kontakt already. Those were tops on my "buy if on sale this holiday season" list.

So the only things left for software for me are NI Molekular and Komplete 10 upgrade (hoping for discounts).

Everything else on my want list ATM is in scripted Kontakt instruments that are already priced incredibly reasonably for what they are and for their quality, but if any companies like Synth Magic, Rhythm Robot, or AudioThing were to have some sort of bundle sale (I don't know if any of them do this) on a pack of instruments I would be extremely tempted to splurge.

I noticed that several of the larger "hybrid" "cinematic" rompler instruments are on sale already... not really my cup of tea.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

AB69 wrote:Anyone know if Valhalla, Ohm Force, or Sylenth products will have any sales for Black Friday? Thanks.
I doubt Valhalla will. They are already super inexpensive. They're worth much more than they cost IMO.

Ohm Force might. Sylenth probably won't.

dumbledog wrote:Does Waldorf ever put anything on sale? I'd like to pick up Wave 3.x if it does. Otherwise... Hm, I dunno. Maybe one of the Blue Kat toys or the Synth Squad bundle if they have a drop, otherwise there not much I feel I'm missing. I have more synth stuff than I know how to use at this point anyway.
Aww yeah, 60% off through the end of the year. Rack 'em.

Oh wow, look at that. AudioThing put up a 50% off deal on bundles. It is time for some cool little libraries.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Return to “Instruments”