Slate says Monday for VMR

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Slate have never said they would turn VMR into a shop, by the sounds of things they don't plan on adding VBC modules to it.

umm... so all the new modules will be added as free updates? or what?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote:umm... so all the new modules will be added as free updates? or what?
Thats not the question, its modular so new modules will be added of course and sure not for free. It's about how they integrate it. I personally hate any "online-purchase-by-a-click approach" within a plugin loaded in my DAW.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Can I use Revival free also if I don't purchase VMR?

Palio wrote:Can I use Revival free also if I don't purchase VMR?
Yes, when you install the 14-days demo & Revival will never expire. You can also download it seperately.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:
Palio wrote:Can I use Revival free also if I don't purchase VMR?
Yes, when you install the 14-days demo & Revival will never expire. You can also download it seperately.
Thank you. I will try it.

Palio wrote: Thank you. I will try it.
Don't forget that those paid module will always haunt you on VMR browser anytime you need to use revival. :hihi:
musisikamar.com

I have not read the whole thread so sorry if this has been answered, but does anyone know for sure how many licenses you get with your purchase? I own both a main mac pro for my DAW, and a 2nd PC sample slave. I would love to have the option of running VTM on both as I do like to pre-mix my samples directly on my PC before they hit the mac, so the answer to this will actually dictate where I purchase; Slate for the free ilok 2 (I only have 1 ilok) or another dealer.

Thanks in advance for the reply!
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

I keep wanting not to like this because of the Slate hegemony, but it really is good. It really adds a kind of immediacy without sounding harsh. I just added it to a guitar track I've been working on and just positions so well. I don't kwon how they did it but I'm even willing to overlook the rack, which I hate, because I like the effect so much

LGK_Dude wrote:I have not read the whole thread so sorry if this has been answered, but does anyone know for sure how many licenses you get with your purchase?
Was answered on Pg 14
db3 wrote:
antithesist wrote:Can someone who has actually bought VMR confirm that there are two ilok activations?
Thanks!
While I'm not using 2 activations, my iLok manager shows 1 of 2 used.
Thugh I'd get in touch with Slate first to confirm this, if you might buy at another shop.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Intro price ends on December 1st.
You get two licences

Oh shit, I better get busy!!!!!!

Definitely worth it IMO, easy to use and sound great.

Hopefully future add-ons are not too pricey and yeah, please, no "custom shop" in the plugin ... yikes.

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

Kaboom75 wrote:Intro price ends on December 1st.
You get two licences
Email I received from Audio Deluxe states they have the $149 price (plus $20 voucher) until 12/14/14, which may be handy for people who need a little longer.
I'm playing with VMR now and have to say I quite like the sound of it. Workflow is nice too. And I can only agree with what you've said Andy about future modules not being too expensive.

ftech wrote:
Kaboom75 wrote:Intro price ends on December 1st.
You get two licences
Email I received from Audio Deluxe states they have the $149 price (plus $20 voucher) until 12/14/14, which may be handy for people who need a little longer.
I'm playing with VMR now and have to say I quite like the sound of it. Workflow is nice too. And I can only agree with what you've said Andy about future modules not being too expensive.
Thanks.

Return to “Effects”