Sound Magic Releases Piano One V2 for MAC, a free yamaha grand piano

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Piano One

The Sound of Piano One comes from the Yamaha C7 concert grand, a true workhorse in the professional piano world, appearing on famous concert stages, in international competitions and in prestigious music events throughout the world.

By utilizing the Sound Magic Hybrid Modelling Engine, Piano One offers both the Realistic Sound of Sampling and the Playability of Modelling. Hybrid Modelling provides an instantaneous feeling - no delay - and a truer and richer sound than can be created with either sampling or modelling alone.

For more information, downloading Piano One for MAC, please visit
http://www.supremepiano.com/product/piano1.html

Hey Shane, the Piano1 sample set need to be registered with Machine ID or it's Free???

Thanks in advance

Turello wrote:Hey Shane, the Piano1 sample set need to be registered with Machine ID or it's Free???

Thanks in advance
It is free, please not not care about machine I.D. Now the only problem is that dropbox has a download limit so now we are looking for a new host for the piano set.

Oh, thanks, I've downloaded and tried..: better than first Synthedit version and most realistic! ;-)

the link for the soundset needs to be re-uploaded

Why don't you just call it what it is - a demo?

Hi....I downloaded neo piano but I cannot download the piano set because drop box link doesn't work yet...how can I do it?

Is the Windows 64-bit VST download link broken?

Return to “Instruments”