if sylenth looked like this i'd buy it :)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

layzer wrote:i have not owned or used sylenth because it does NOT look like this! :x :tantrum: Image
I remember that from the SE demo version :D

If Sylenth had pulse and pw control, I'd have bought it long ago :wink:
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Numanoid wrote:So what is it that has been taped over on the skin, that's where the Team Air logo would appear right?:
Or the registered owners name, which you can clearly see OVER the tape in my screenshot if you'd bothered to look. It seems to me that you went and searched for the original image without a name on it just to make a useless comment. Bravo! :clap:

Yeah, without pulse and pw control this synth is shit! Totally useless! :lol:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

lotus2035 wrote:Or the registered owners name, which you can clearly see OVER the tape in my screenshot if you'd bothered to look.
I looked at it, and I don't get your screenshot, what's the use of taping over your name, if you are just going to be writing your name on top of the tape again? :?

Having one of the best sounds engines ever for nearly a decade isn't a good enough reason? :help:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

lotus2035 wrote:Mine looks like this:

I wont be going back to the regular skin ever. :-) :party:

Keep an eye out for the Dune update, he's doing a skin for that :wink:

Numanoid wrote:
lotus2035 wrote:Or the registered owners name, which you can clearly see OVER the tape in my screenshot if you'd bothered to look.
I looked at it, and I don't get your screenshot, what's the use of taping over your name, if you are just going to be writing your name on top of the tape again? :?

Who is writing anything? You install the skin and your registered name appears over the tape. I blanked out my surname for privacy reasons.

Numanoid wrote:
The tape is part of the gui, its a label, specifically for the user name. As you can clearly see, he has covered only his surname.

Kriminal wrote:
lotus2035 wrote:Mine looks like this:

I wont be going back to the regular skin ever. :-) :party:
Keep an eye out for the Dune update, he's doing a skin for that :wink:
Hah I was just drooling over your unreleased skins for Dune not one hour ago. :hihi:

But thanks for the heads up about Lances Dune skin. I look forward to it. :-)

valerian_777 wrote:Yeah, without pulse and pw control this synth is shit! Totally useless! :lol:

For PWM pads, basses and leads, yes.

lotus2035 wrote:Who is writing anything? You install the skin and your registered name appears over the tape. I blanked out my surname for privacy reasons.
Well, the skin would look better without the "tape"

lotus2035 wrote:Hah I was just drooling over your unreleased skins for Dune not one hour ago. :hihi: )
Useless fanboi comment :P

Numanoid wrote:
lotus2035 wrote:Who is writing anything? You install the skin and your registered name appears over the tape. I blanked out my surname for privacy reasons.
Tell Lance, he made it. Im sure he would appreciate your critique.

Numanoid wrote:
Yeah a few people have said that but I like it.
In anycase IMO considering how much better this skin is than the original Sylenth1 skin I wouldn't dream of complaining even if I didn't like the tape.

Kriminal wrote:Tell Lance, he made it. Im sure he would appreciate your critique.
Yeah, I should ask him how he interpret the Sylenth1 EULA:
You may not copy, decompile, attempt to discover the source code or resources, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, or create derivative works of the Software in whole or part, including translation to another language, computer language or format. You may not attempt to unlock or bypass any copy-protection or authentication algorithm utilized by this Product . You may further not remove, hide or change any textual or graphical information like labels, copyright or license notices.

Return to “Instruments”