Widgets in MUX Front Panel

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!

I'm currently experimenting the use of MUX Front Panel to replace the (very simple) GUI of a VST and create a personal template session with it. To say everything... it is the very simple freeware Redtron SE. This:

I have made a first scratch of a MUX Front Panel, which works very well.

But I'd like to replace some knobs by selectors because their parameters are not a Real number but only a few positions (an integer) which are fixed ([A, B, C] or [0, 1, 2, 3] for example) or a boolean (on, off).

The ability to have a led showing a state ON/OFF (regarding the value of this boolean above) would be nice too (for example).

The front panels of MuSynth and MuSampla, and in fact all those provided with Mulab, show many kinds of widgets which would exactly fit for all these needs. But I can't see anywhere the place where are these widgets (a library?) to design a personal MUX front panel a little better than simple knobs.

Are these widgets available?

If yes, where do I find them?

And if no... is it scheduled to make them available in a future version of Mulab? (and of course Mux)

Thank you!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote:The front panels of MuSynth and MuSampla, and in fact all those provided with Mulab, show many kinds of widgets which would exactly fit for all these needs. But I can't see anywhere the place where are these widgets (a library?) to design a personal MUX front panel a little better than simple knobs.
Are these widgets available?
Not yet. It's on the wishlist.
And if no... is it scheduled to make them available in a future version of Mulab? (and of course Mux)
Yes, definitely. Though not yet in M6.1.

Great! I can wait, anyway. Thanks, Jo!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Return to “MUTOOLS”