Bitwig Studio 1.1.1

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hibidy wrote:
Fjorko wrote:Also - bug ( in my opinion ) where you cannot manually type a Global Swing value (by using CTRL+Click) unless you keep the mouse hovered over the text field is still there, would love for this to be fixed/improved soon please guys.

Thx
I can confirm this. The metronome volume is the same.
Thanks for reporting and confirming, we have it on the list.
Volker Schumacher, developer at http://www.bitwig.com

volker@bitwig wrote:
askewd wrote:no unfortunately the Audio-mod bug is still there, which makes this version unable for me. I'm re-installing 1.0.15 until it's fixed.

I'll resubmit my support ticked incase you missed it.

basically, if i use Audiomod, the tracks go out of time.

Cheers
DALE
Thanks for reporting, we'll look into it!
It's fixed now, will be included in version 1.1.2.

ROCK!

Hi guys! What about changing pitch in "RAW" mode? I've asked this before but just laughed at me. See what I meant.

Unlock this, please.
Снимок экрана 2014-11-26 в 0.45.44.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yeah that would be good, but that would be repitching mode not raw. RAW means that the audio is as is, unmessed with. Repitch mode means that the audio's length and pitch can be changed but they change together, same as if you slow down a record. Stretch mode means that you can change pitch and length independently, and algorithms are used to alter the audio and accomplish this.

That issue with terminology was the issue in that thread, but I don't think Dom was laughing at you.

Ogopogo wrote:Yeah that would be good, but that would be repitching mode not raw.
Hmm. I think RAW are more suitable than repitch. Repitch here work as in Live and it's ok.

Though not as important. This feature must be in anyway

For Feature Requests check this thread: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=420129

mrfrenkie wrote:Hi guys! What about changing pitch in "RAW" mode? I've asked this before but just laughed at me. See what I meant.

Unlock this, please.
Re-pitching raw audio is planned for one of the next feature updates. Not exactly sure yet in which version it will be introduced, hopefully 1.2 or 1.3 i would guess.

Huh. Guess I missed something. Sorry.

Ogopogo wrote:Huh. Guess I missed something. Sorry.
I'd post a cat pic, but I think I'd get in trouble :hihi:

volker@bitwig wrote:Re-pitching raw audio is planned for one of the next feature updates. Not exactly sure yet in which version it will be introduced, hopefully 1.2 or 1.3 i would guess.
sweeeeeet :party:

please add a renaming possibility with double click on the name on the header in the next minor update! as a speed stays the same mode for different note pitches in the sampler!

volker@bitwig wrote:
volker@bitwig wrote:
askewd wrote:no unfortunately the Audio-mod bug is still there, which makes this version unable for me. I'm re-installing 1.0.15 until it's fixed.

I'll resubmit my support ticked incase you missed it.

basically, if i use Audiomod, the tracks go out of time.

Cheers
DALE
Thanks for reporting, we'll look into it!
It's fixed now, will be included in version 1.1.2.
That's awesome to know! thank you!!!

mrfrenkie wrote:Hi guys! What about changing pitch in "RAW" mode? I've asked this before but just laughed at me. See what I meant.

Unlock this, please.
I'd like this feature too, but in the mean time you can pitch audio the "raw" way by changing the tempo (of the clip) in repitch mode

blogga5 wrote:
I'd like this feature too, but in the mean time you can pitch audio the "raw" way by changing the tempo (of the clip) in repitch mode
Temp (BPM) and Semitones is not the same. But yes - now it's the only way.

Return to “Bitwig”