Free PDF with Kim Lajoie's blog articles - available now

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the excellent, wonderful blog site, Kim Lajoie. It's much appreciated. Bookmarked. To be visited regularly. :)
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

Thanks Brother Charles! Glad you find it relevant. I've got some good posts in the pipeline...

-Kim.

Thanks, Kim! I'm a troller here... I pretty much read more than post. Most of your information I find to be VERY informative for the music that I write. I just download your PDF and I'm glad that all of your posts are in 1 place for users like me to check out. Thank you for dropping & sharing the knowledge to us!
Last edited by Saukar30 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Cheers Saukar30. And thanks for Mabian for putting it all together in a PDF and keeping it up to date for the last three years!

-Kim.

This is quite good, thanx to Kim and Mabian....it's in the kindle now :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Now that KVR is back to writable mode, I can post about the fact that the PDF has been updated with all 2013 content.

Happy new year and enjoy!

- Mario

:tu:

Happy new year to you too!
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Thanks for the update; the version I had on my HD was embarrassingly ancient. And as always, a thousand thanks to Kim for the blog.
Wait... loot _then_ burn? D'oh!

Thank you!! Love the blog!

Updated! All content until today is now available in the document.

Link in first post.

Enjoy,
Mario

Cool :-)
I love the index.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Wonderful holiday gift. Thanks to the OP and Kim. I enjoy reading these: more info and less hype.

mabian wrote:Updated! All content until today is now available in the document.

Link in first post.

Enjoy,
Mario
I forgot how cool this stuff is. I read some of it again on my way to/from work today.
Thanx a lot Kim for this big treasure trove of cool audio articles.
Thanx a lot Mario for combining it into this cool format.

:love: :love: :love: :phones: :phones: :phones: :hyper: :tu: :clap:

:tu:

-Kim.

Happy new year???

Viva le plugin delay compensation!!! :hihi:

PS: Serious: thanks a lot! :tu:

Return to “Production Techniques”