The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

Well, that explains it :hihi: My flyer was a whopping two pages :ud:

I just spoke to a Guitar Center rep. Bitwig Studio will be on sale for $200 starting tomorrow (boxed or download version). Their website will then be updated with the sale price. I'll be down with the Bitwig crew soon. :hihi: :phones:
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

"I see many new bitwiggers in the future"

Yeah, $200 was among the lowest numbers mentioned when we were guessing what the price might be way back.

hibidy, the balance had tipped for me a day or two ago but your positive comments helped to confirm that this would be a good idea

speculation: I might actually make some music this decade! =O

let's get bitwiggy widdit

I've been wiggin' all day. I post inbetween :D

But as always.......demo........demo.........demo!

hibidy wrote:I've been wiggin' all day. I post inbetween :D

But as always.......demo........demo.........demo!
I've been demoing BWS since version 1 was released. It gets better and better with every new update. Every time I use it, I get inspired to roll out something nice. The problem is I can't save....save....save it. I hope to grab a copy tomorrow during the GC sale so I can really start using it to its full potential with no restrictions.

To be honest I haven't fired up S1, Sonar, or Reason ever since I started messing around with Bitwig Studio. The workflow is just that good (IMO).

Bring on v1.2 - Track grouping (and folders :pray:) will definitely come in handy as well as any other goodies the Wigs surprise us with.

By the way has track folders been confirmed to be released in v1.2? Also what about song and track templates...any news on those features?
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

I'm pretty sure Thomas was the one who said group/folder (however that is going to be implemented) in 1.2. I don't know about templates.

So much to learn still.

Heads up ya'll. The Bitwig Studio Black Friday sale at GC is on now!

Hmmm, can't seem to find it...

BDeep wrote:Hmmm, can't seem to find it...
Look here:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Bitwig-Stud ... 3795354.gc

Musician's Friend has BWS on sale for $200
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/daw-soft ... ig&index=1

Is this deal exclusive to guitar center, or is it possible it could also find its way to jrrshop etc?

I'm guessing its exclusive.

summer2000 wrote:
BDeep wrote:Hmmm, can't seem to find it...
Look here:
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Bitwig-Stud ... 3795354.gc
Thanks! Weirdest thing, it shows up as unavailable here. Most likely a location issue (I'm in Europe).
The Musicians Friend link works though.

Really? I visited the link and it says it doesn't ship to here. (Europe)

Code: Select all

This item ships to:
United States
Crap :(
Bitwig

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”