Who do you think are the Foremost Experts in Plug-In DSP?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was reading this Forbes article and they talk about Fabrice Gabriel being the world's foremost expert in DSP.

Which got me thinking. It would be good to start a thread where people could mention their favourite DSP coding gurus and list some their best work (which is worth of praise).

Here are Mine:
Urs Heckmann - Zebra 2
Peter Jubel - Nord Lead 1, Reason Subtractor
Sascha Eversmeier - Magix Vandal
Fabrice Gabriel - Slate VTM
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote:I was reading this Forbes article and they talk about Fabrice Gabriel being the world's foremost expert in DSP.
That's highly misleading. Forbes themselves do not make any such claim. Forbes quote Steven Slate claiming that.

Anyway, the article smacks of puffery, eg the stuff about Trigger being innovative which conveniently forgets to mention that Drumagog preceded it for at least a decade.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
v1o wrote:I was reading this Forbes article and they talk about Fabrice Gabriel being the world's foremost expert in DSP.
That's highly misleading. Forbes themselves do not make any such claim. Forbes quote Steven Slate claiming that.

Anyway, the article smacks of puffery, eg the stuff about Trigger being innovative which conveniently forgets to mention that Drumagog preceded it for at least a decade.
No offence, it maybe vague but not purposely misleading imo. When I said they "talk about", I was implying that it is something discussed in the article. :)
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”