Wombats in the music industry

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would just like to hear from wombats in the music industry please. No lists and no comparisons about the barriers wombats face vs other marsupials.

And we don't need no stinking badgers commenting, thanks. :P

Any gnus yet?

cubical faeces dontcha know!

No offense, but most wombats just aren't koala-fied to work in the music industry.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

o-MEERKAT-facebook.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Those schoolgirl days
Of telling tales, and biting nails, are gone
But in my mind,
I know they still live on and on

But how oh how do you thank someone
Who has taken you from crayons to perfume?
It isn't easy, but I'll try
If you wanted the sky,
I would write across the sky in letters,
That would soar a thousand feet high:

Tarsier ... Tarsier with love ...

nm
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:
o-MEERKAT-facebook.jpg
"Hey, girl, we're starting an all-marsupial band. Do you play anything?"

"Yeah,.....possum." :hihi:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I am one of the only wombats in my town. Police chase me, dog chasers chase me, exterminators and even the famed ghostbuster team once! I'm half wombat, half ghost, half zombie.

nm
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

TTU Youtube

Don't fear the reaper. You can ward them off with more cowbell.

Well I almost married into a wombat herd but I felt that they might not like the undead part of me.

Haha

thecontrolcentre wrote:Image
Think I might drop this into harmor and see what it sounds like!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”