Anybody with a Plugiator, please help...

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anybody who wants to register his Plugiator or buy additional plug-ins should have a look at this post from August 2014:
http://forums.planetz.com/viewtopic.php ... 87#p306987

does anyone have a working editor for for OSX (mavericks...)?
i just use my BCR2000 for editing. but a cool soft-editor with good UI would be better...

yikes, i have the same problem with 'invalid key' error after i reinstalled the dsp image. cant register my Pro-12, FMagia, or Prodyssey.
wonder if you ever received an answer for this problem? per haps you could share it with me.

Hey there!

Probably a dead end on an old thread, but does anyone have the v2 Plugin Manager available?

Thanks in advance!

Andy.

JFunc wrote:Hey there!

Probably a dead end on an old thread, but does anyone have the v2 Plugin Manager available?

Thanks in advance!

Andy.
Maybe ask the guys in this thread:

http://forums.scopeusers.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28245

I had a kind user send me the v2 Software - thanks guys! Now all I need to do is find the keys from somewhere for the other plugins, as Use Audio are no more... :(

Just an update for everyone.
Rahul is no longer supporting the Plugiator, and has taken down the website.
Anyone who wants to activate any extra plugins is SOL. (including me)
To activate any of the other plugins requires an activation code, this code is tied to your particular hardware serial number, so you cannot use someone else's activation codes.

I do have a unit with all the plugins activated and I have all the 2.0 updates, if anyone needs them.

Rahul, if you read this, get in touch with me please.

Dave

I have a plugiator that has all the plugins... I have the installers and codes backed up in a few places but I am sorry to read that any future users are SOL. I have a creamware rig with the latest software but often the Plugiator is all I need unless I am getting into the modular stuff.

That's a darn shame. It really is. But maybe it's all Karma in a way - I believe that there was a real on-going fight over the ip used in the Plugiator - it was questionable if InDSP/Frank Hund had any real rights to use it; much less deploy it.

Plugiators weren't bad hardware - but they did feel cheap: the encoders, knobs, and jacks were clearly not HQ. The concept overall was actually quite good; but not completely finished - like Alesis's Fusion, or arguably Arturia's Origin - well on it's way; but not fully baked.

Rumor was that UseAudio was going to come out with an advanced version of what they started with the Plugiator (and it's sister-product, the CME ASX add-in board) - I guess that the $$$ and/or market interest just wasn't there.

Honestly: All of it is a real shame.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”