Zebra Program Change no longer works for me

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've got the Program Change to work in the past but for some reason, it doesn't work anymore. I have tested PCs with Kontakt 5, and it works perfectly. I have reloaded, refreshed, restarted Logic and even restarted my whole computer.

Using Mac Yosemite 10.10.1 on a 2012 Mac Mini, Logic 10.0.7. Any help?

Can you still load presets using the built-in preset browser?

Dumb question #1: Do you have any presets in the "MIDI Programs" folder?

To Urs: Yes, I can load presets from the browser.

To Howard: Yes, I do have presets in the MIDI Programs folder. I have 2 folders, and I know that the folders correspond to CC1. Like I said, I had this working before, but even when I loaded up an old session that had programs changes in it, it didn't work.

Folders respond to CC0, not CC1, IIRC.

Ok folks, finally figured out what the problem was.

It wasn't the CC # problem, because I changed it to 0 and it still wasn't working. The problem stemmed from the MIDI Programs folder itself. I just bought a new machine and reinstalled everything from scratch, I wanted to do a clean install anyway. So what happened was that I installed just the Zebra plugin and unchecked the "Presets" box during the installation because I had saved all my preset folders from my previous machine, thinking that I could just copy these folders back into the u-he's main Presets folder. I don't think my newly installed Zebra recognized my previous MIDI Programs folder so nothing worked. I just reinstalled Zebra and made sure to leave the Presets box checked so that a fresh default MIDI Programs folder would be created. Then I moved my previous preset assignments into this new MIDI Programs folder and now everything is in working order. Thanks to everyone who chimed in!

Return to “u-he”