Ozone 6 Announced!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ozone 8 Standard

Having already been suckered out of my money, getting these urgent emails is quite helpful, in case I want to buy a second copy.
They're no Google when it comes to sorting their customer data...
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

Sale is over, finally! :D :D :D :D :D :D

I bet Xmas will be the next round for downgrading ;)
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

JFOMGFC!!!!!!!

More "last chance" emails :x

I've had like 6 of them today. I don't want to kill my subscription, but I'm pretty over the constant emails :evil:

EDITED

Dunno if this video has been shown or not, but it shows the standalone version in action.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZrqewYSfqw#t=695

So far I don't really see the appeal of the standalone system when you have more control in your DAW?

Also in the Standalone is there even automation tracks for the modules your using? Or are the just expecting people to master with the set it and forget it approach?

I could probably get more out of Compassion and Equilibrium. It's more expensive no doubt, but if i used those in Logic i would probably have way more control and better sound quality..
Last edited by V0RT3X on Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

Hey Hey Hey, I found the Reverb Module! The sneaky barstweard!!!! You'll never guess where I found it, after searching high and low I had given up, then came along Facebook.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... eY_crXdTJU

1min 30!!!

VORT3X- I've felt the same about most standalone versions. I don't play live with VSTi's, so I can't really think of a good reason to use any standalone. T-Racks introduced me to the idea of having several mixed tracks open in their standalone and toggliing back and forth for album consistency, but I likely will never do it. I say mix and master in the DAW for each song, and just keep your K scale levels consistent (and not loudness war stupid!!!!).

Jmtc

EDIT: EQ consistency might be worth mentioning here too. My booboo.

If they would fix my issues I feel much better about my $400 upgrade....

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hello everyone,

My name is Izzy, and I’m a Product Manager for iZotope. Thank you for all your feedback on Ozone 6, both the bad and the good. We read it all and take it seriously.

If you have any questions or want to speak with me directly, you can reach me at izzym@izotope.com (mailto:izzym@izotope.com)

izzymaxwell wrote: If you have any questions or want to speak with me directly, you can reach me at izzym@izotope.com
Can I assume that it's OK for US to fill YOUR inbox with spam?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

rustman wrote:Did anyone mention that the vectorscope no longer has the "cloud" part of the display? Did they downgrade that as well? The Help button does nothing when I click it. Man, I'm an idiot...I just came to grips with the 4 module limit and the missing reverb...

I can only laugh at myself. :hihi:
No spam in my box yet telling me to download a point update to fix the vectorscope...better check my spam folder. I know they wouldn't wait this long to do basic QA on a new release...

Ok 6.01 was released a few days ago, and some minor things are fixed. One of them was an issue I had raised earlier about the stereo imaging feature which was not working, but now is.

I also see that there is a member of Izotope here among us at KVR, so hopefully some of these issues will be addressed as they fix things with Iris.

So far I enjoy version 6 but still feel it was a step backwards (I have v5 and updated to Advanced 6). The standalone feature is awesome and takes me away from my mix and forces me to focus on the final versus tweaking as I "master".

Jon

thejonsolo wrote:Ok 6.01 was released a few days ago, and some minor things are fixed. One of them was an issue I had raised earlier about the stereo imaging feature which was not working, but now is.
I'm not seeing anything about this in the release notes - what was broken about it?

How did you find out about the fix? Did they send you an email to let you know? Imagine a world where people buy flawed items online by registering as a customer, and then the company sends an email to the paying customer when they fixed something that a chimp would catch on the first QA pass. Guess I'll go search for potential updates, as I'd never know otherwise...

I think I found out about the update via their Facebook page or maybe a Tweet.

My problem dealt with the graphics not showing on the stereo imaging part of the plug. It was blank. For me it was a big deal...if you wanna know read the TMI.

Jon

(TMI- Given that my left ear is partially deaf, I have tended to mix a richer and more highs on the left until around 2005 when i discovered a visual way to tell (it was not always about volume). Missing this visual feature made me question my mixes more. Although no matter what, you will catch me moving my right ear from facing forward to facing my left monitor during final mix, heh.)

Return to “Effects”