Luftrum 12 - Soundset for TAL U-NO-LX

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Going to say Zebra
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Guess the Synth has ended.

Luftrum 12 is a soundset for TAL U-NO-LX.

Thank you all for your participation and to BBFG# for the synth breakdown. :clap:

Baconpriest was the only one with a correct guess and if he will be so kind to send me an email, then I will send him the soundbank in return.

Of all the wrong guesses I have drawn two winners via random.org and they are: Patchhunter and Blortblort - congratulations both, send me your email on a PM if you want the soundset.

I have updated the frontpage with the info, but here's a direct link to Luftrum 12 which is retailed at $19 with a 25% discount until next Friday December 5th, just enter guessthesynth in the promo code field and checkout for $14.25.

Over and out...

Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Cool. Congrats to all the winners! :clap:

Thanks Luftrum,
PM sent.

Thanks soo much! PM sent :D

Good good... I hope you enjoy the soundset! :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

There's still a 25% discount on Luftrum 12 available until Friday, just enter guessthesynth in the promo code field and checkout for $14.25. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Last day with the 25% discount on Luftrum 12!

Enjoy and have a great weekend...
Luftrum
Sound Designer

This set needs a friendly bump.

Sampleconstruct wrote:This set needs a friendly bump.
I fully agree! It's one of the best banks ever made for TAL-UNO-LX!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

I got it the last day of intro sale. Nice work, L! :)

Thank you guys, I am not sure I can handle the compliments :oops: but I am very glad you enjoy the soundbank and many thanks for the bumpage too... very appreciated. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

I am running a 30% Christmas discount on all Luftrum soundsets available on luftrum.com, see this newsletter for further details.

The discount is limited to 5 days only so grab it while it lasts. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

crap missed the discount :P
awesome sounds and goggle for presets for my beloved TAL plugin
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

just saw this. thanks. I actually prefer the first demo BTW. :)
macbook pro 2.88 GHz Intel Core Duo, 10 gigs ram, 750GB HD, Logic Studio 9
my blog and some music:
http://rabbitearsmotel.wordpress.com/

Return to “Soundware”