Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle, what are the chances of lowering the price on Beatstation to where it's at elsewhere (appx $20)? If you make it a Thanksgiving deal will it qualify for the free Synsations?

25% at Rob Papen. Got this in an email:

This newsletter is about 'Black Friday until Cyber Monday' and during this period we offer you a 25% discount on our entire product line (excluding upgrades).

So check your favourite RP dealer, the Propellerhead Shop for Rack Extensions or
our own homepage www.robpapen.com and use this coupon code for receiving the discount: FRI-MON

NOTE: at the Propellerhead Shop the 25% discount will already be applied and no need for the coupon code.

pekadan wrote:It seems to be Toontrack super special week/month with loads of stuff on sale. I'm however only looking for one thing, an EZMix 2 6-pack bundle, with EZMix 2 *not included*! Have you guys seen this on sale anywhere?
There is no official deal on it but PM me and I'll work something out for you.

Musical Gym wrote:Uncle, what are the chances of lowering the price on Beatstation to where it's at elsewhere (appx $20)? If you make it a Thanksgiving deal will it qualify for the free Synsations?
I'm working on it now and Beat Station will qualify. :)

edit - It's up now:

jrrshop.com/toontrack-beatstation
Last edited by Uncle E on Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just in from Crysonic...Surely the best deal ever eh :lol: isn't someone gonna jump on it, c'mon I mean 98% off..... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Exclusive for Crysonic newsletter subscribers & current customers eyes only

BLACK FRIDAY - CYBER MONDAY SALE ON!
THE GREATEST DEAL ON EARTH
THE ENTIRE 18 AUDIO PLUGINS BUNDLE

ONLY $20 FOR 18 PLUGINS! 98% OFF RETAIL PRICE!

UNTIL CYBER MONDAY 1 DECEMBER

Uncle E wrote:
Musical Gym wrote:Uncle, what are the chances of lowering the price on Beatstation to where it's at elsewhere (appx $20)? If you make it a Thanksgiving deal will it qualify for the free Synsations?
I'm working on it now and Beat Station will qualify. :)

edit - It's up now:

jrrshop.com/toontrack-beatstation
synsation isn't free when you add it too the basket..can you check it please.

also are you reducing the uvi line I just got an email saying they have big discounts starting midnight tonight

*ALL* XLN Audio products are half off on their site... I wonder if we'll see JRR discount more or at least match it. Right now they still list the Keys for 90 each. But $45 straight from XLN !

does anybody know if those $30 NI vouchers work with the current discounted products?

cocoazenith wrote:does anybody know if those $30 NI vouchers work with the current discounted products?
NI vouchers can't be used with discounted products, only when they're full price...

thanks. important to know that.

Ryan99 wrote:
cocoazenith wrote:does anybody know if those $30 NI vouchers work with the current discounted products?
NI vouchers can't be used with discounted products, only when they're full price...
Historically, In theory this has been true.. in reality it is quite the opposite -- I've ordered a couple of things in past BF sales at the NI webshop with the coupons.. got one synth for free and I think Razor for 8 or 9 dollars. So it doesn't hurt to try the voucher and see if the shop checkout process accepts it.

djwaxxy wrote:synsation isn't free when you add it too the basket..can you check it please.
Thank you for pointing that out. It was a dumb mistake I made, it should be fixed now. Please let me know if it's still not working for you.
also are you reducing the uvi line I just got an email saying they have big discounts starting midnight tonight
Yes, they're up to 58% off and you'll get a really big extra discount in cart (bigger than the normal 15%). Also, we have an exclusive deal of MachFive Biosphere for $49 and there's a double discount on Complete Toy Museum:

jrrshop.com/uvi

Uncle E - Waves discounts ?
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

MillerSam wrote:Uncle E - Waves discounts ?
I don't know yet. I think they're planning to release new deals each day this weekend, really prolonging the whole feeding frenzy.

Check out the other resellers
Gold is on sale and other
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”