IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Please contact support about the extra folder. I've never seen that reported, if they have they'll fix it with you and if they haven't they will help get it fixed for you. http://www.ikmultimedia.com/support
I might try and delete the ST3 preferences file and restart. That might fix it.

So after the 180 days, do we really never have access to our products again?

iDesignSound wrote:So after the 180 days, do we really never have access to our products again?
Of course you do, you would need to pay a single Download Reactivation fee to gain a further 180 days access to all your sounds library downloads.

And that is only for the Sounds Libraries. The software downloads are available "for ever".
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:
iDesignSound wrote:So after the 180 days, do we really never have access to our products again?
Of course you do, you would need to pay a single Download Reactivation fee to gain a further 180 days access to all your sounds library downloads.

And that is only for the Sounds Libraries. The software downloads are available "for ever".
that is a joke right?

DarkStar wrote:^^^^
Shame that you did not pick it up in the Pre-Release period - it was cheaper then.

Also, for other readers: v3.3 and a Sound library update is now available in your User Area.
Changes from version 3.0.3:

▪ Introduces Pad interface which lets users assign Parts to Pads and launch patterns, loops or single notes seamlessly from iRig Pads or any MIDI controller
▪ Full integration with iRig Pads, IK's new MIDI groove controller. Allows for dynamic mapping and advanced remote features with the standalone version
▪ New groove sound library, “The Grid,” available free to all registered users of iRig Pads and also in the IK Online Store
▪ MIDI Remote Settings let you use an external MIDI controller to browse instruments and patterns, trigger Global Play and also select Parts and pads without ever touching the mouse
▪ Loop Instruments now list each individual audio loop under the Pattern tab. This lets you more quickly find specific loops within each construction kit Instrument. Any assigned MIDI Patterns for the Part now appear below the list of audio loops
▪ General reliability improvements
Yeah, I missed the pre-release period. Got tired of checking to see when the product was actually going to be released. So will IK ever have another sale so loyal users such as myself can upgrade Sampletank alone without having to bundle? Everything else on the site is 50% off.

There are potential sales on any product in the future but at this time SampleTank 3 is only part of the SampleTank all-in bundle in our Happy New Gear sale: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/hng

japester1 wrote: Yeah, I missed the pre-release period. Got tired of checking to see when the product was actually going to be released. So will IK ever have another sale so loyal users such as myself can upgrade Sampletank alone without having to bundle? Everything else on the site is 50% off.
If your interested, Im selling my Sampletank 3 license. Its an upgrade from Sampletank 2.5, so if you want only the upgrade, I can sell that to you for a cheaper price than in my for sale thread.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3&t=424686

Feel free to PM me if you like.

nori.lam wrote:
japester1 wrote: Yeah, I missed the pre-release period. Got tired of checking to see when the product was actually going to be released. So will IK ever have another sale so loyal users such as myself can upgrade Sampletank alone without having to bundle? Everything else on the site is 50% off.
If your interested, Im selling my Sampletank 3 license. Its an upgrade from Sampletank 2.5, so if you want only the upgrade, I can sell that to you for a cheaper price than in my for sale thread.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3&t=424686

Feel free to PM me if you like.
just curious... why are you selling your license?

Im not using it at all and im trying to muster up the funds for sylenth1. I own alchemy, kontakt and a bunch of sample banks so ST3 is just too much overlap.

The sounds are great and its a good deal for the amount of sounds you get but if u own kontakt, its redundant imo.

Well, I own Kontakt too, even East West CCC bundle, but I just continue to enjoy this neat musical ST3 package. Even added Miroslav and Sonic Synth 2 for good measure. Oldies but goodies :)

True. One can never have enough samples and synths...if you have the cash :)

Im going through my stuff and trying to slim down to have only essential plugins/samples.

Thus my hopes to sell ST3 and get sylenth :)

I think I'll do the upgrade. What is the download size?

bill45 wrote:I think I'll do the upgrade. What is the download size?

sent you a 'pm'

iDesignSound wrote:
Bombadil wrote:DVD-Rs are your friend.
Yes, shame that Apple didn't share that opinion when they declared it old tech
I bought a Mac Mini in 2012 that didn't come with an optical CD/DVD reader/burner. I just bought their external. IMO, better setup, because if the burner goes, I don't have to take the whole computer in to get it fixed (at an exorbitant rate). Works absolutely fine.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I had let people know that there was a new SampleTank 3 Free sound set released at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/sampletank3free but I have had some questions and figured people following here may also end up having the same question. Anyway, the latest free sound library released is the last of the bunch so once you grab that from your IK User Area you will have the complete free set.

Return to “Instruments”